Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

i can see it has an knee articulation type like the new predator knees

Nah dude those arms are not rubber. The hands switch out and im hoping for swap out arms too

Nah dude those arms are not rubber. The hands switch out and im hoping for swap out arms too

Swap out arms would be the best way to make both crowds happy- Those that hate exposed joints and those that don't mind having them.

I am really hopefully for articulated arms happening. I can overlook other minor gripes on the figure if that happens somehow.

Sallah

Can't see a joint for the hands to switch out. And including four arms with different posed positions will make the figure cost more than two arms with elbow articulation :lecture

This was my highest anticipated figure in the avengers line, but now it become the least interested one :( I might get it just to complete the display. Am ordering the maquette for sure now.

Can't see a joint for the hands to switch out. And including four arms with different posed positions will make the figure cost more than two arms with elbow articulation :lecture

Joint has been posted earlier, it also shows it has closed fists, and open hands

418753_400397296688933_1768224418_n.jpg

Isn't he way too big?

Looks MASSIVE, going to need to take out a shelf to fit this in a detolf :panic:

<-- waiting for DX with needle and syringe accessories

Looks like a cheap statue with shoulder joints and no base

They will DEF revisit the hulk and make improvements in the future so I can wait

It looks like a very good representation of the Hulk to me.
May not be 100% to how he appeared in the Avengers, but that it's a well done 1:6 articulated Hulk is all I care about.

Curious to know if it has hidden joints in the elbows and knees and what type of rubber they're using to cover it up. I would've preferred something closer to the TTM19 muscle body, with visible seems in the elbows and knees and no rubber covered joints.

____ i hope there aint any rubber i ____ing hate rubber on Hot toys figs.

I would also rather have a non-rubber figure, but at this point, I'll take whichever they make first. :D

Yeah hopefully, and anyway if they were rubber you'd get bugger all movement anyway as the bicep is too extended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back