Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

I love the sculpt so far, but not $300 worth. HT is turning me into a spectator.

:lecture:exactly::lecture

Better just to use the on-hand pics from others as a wallpaper.:lol

looks pretty close in scale if you compare it to this picture

tumblr_m06gg1jk241qjaa1to1_1280.jpg

(even though this is the MK VII suit, but pretty sure it'll be similar)

that Mark VII is sexy = ) i can wait for a year just for that

:lecture:exactly::lecture

Better just to use the on-hand pics from others as a wallpaper.:lol
Cool sig man! :lol

I'm glad my focus is small regarding pop culture stuff in general, so I won't be going broke over these figures.

Hulk has always been a fave of mine, so if he turns out great, he'll be the only 'Avengers' related figure I'm buying.

I just noticed something. The pose Hulk was sculpted in, looks almost identical to Hulk in the announcement image. Which makes me think he will probably have that head sculpt.

428367_10150552692722344_58690437343_9130882_962805290_n.jpg

I really do hope that the Hulk figure isn't stuck in that one pose.

Based on the WIP shot, the arms should at least be capable of being lowered, which is the biggest area of concern to me. If the legs and torso lack posability I'd be fine with that as the pose on that shot looks like a good, typical Hulk pose.

Hulk is still several months away. SDCC at the very earliest. The body sculpt isn't even done yet. I wish HT wouldn't do any WIP previews because people never realize they are WIP and expect to see them finished in a week :duh

An WIP indication it is being devoloped is better than no indication. Believe me!

HT is turning me into a spectator.

HT turned me into a spectator :(

Based on the WIP shot, the arms should at least be capable of being lowered, which is the biggest area of concern to me. If the legs and torso lack posability I'd be fine with that as the pose on that shot looks like a good, typical Hulk pose.

Man..... could it be better if you buy the Hulk Maquette?????

I mean, these are supposed to be ARTICULATED ACTION FIGURES..... and most of them have crap mobility, if you're going to expend 400$ in this Hulk, rather expend a couple hundred more on the Maquette, just my though.

I dont think this is a teaser to be honest as all the others have been teased with proper lighting where as this in my opinion is just production shot to show its coming along nicely

I´m pretty curious about this Hulk. I´m not collecting Hot Toys, but I think they finally got me!

This will be awesome figure

I was hoping he would be greener...:dunno

Im tempted to quit looking at these discussions anymore because of this single comment...

:rolleyes2

Im tempted to quit looking at these discussions anymore because of this single comment...

I PAY 680.00 for HULK!!!!! :):):);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back