Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

Good thing it won't be rubber...

389731_419637854727132_100000427647818_1499692_1373325598_n.jpg

Argh, please stop saying you want to pay MORE for this figure!!! :lol

I want a 1/6 HT Hulk action figure as much as the next person, but for goodness sakes, I have no intention of paying $400+ for this thing, come on now!

That said, I think we'll be seeing preorders up soon--like maybe this week or next? Then Loki, then BW...

Argh, please stop saying you want to pay MORE for this figure!!! :lol

I want a 1/6 HT Hulk action figure as much as the next person, but for goodness sakes, I have no intention of paying $400+ for this thing, come on now!

That said, I think we'll be seeing preorders up soon--like maybe this week or next? Then Loki, then BW...

Loki preorders will be next, since they just released a teaser image. I think Hulk will be at the end, which is fine by me.

Hulk is still several months away. SDCC at the very earliest. The body sculpt isn't even done yet. I wish HT wouldn't do any WIP previews because people never realize they are WIP and expect to see them finished in a week :duh

Hulk is still several months away. SDCC at the very earliest. The body sculpt isn't even done yet. I wish HT wouldn't do any WIP previews because people never realize they are WIP and expect to see them finished in a week :duh

Aslong as wee see the full team at SDCC I'm happy.:yess:

I just noticed something. The pose Hulk was sculpted in, looks almost identical to Hulk in the announcement image. Which makes me think he will probably have that head sculpt.

428367_10150552692722344_58690437343_9130882_962805290_n.jpg

6abcda73gw1dsky9t3uixj.jpg

hulk_ruffalo.jpg

So how is everyone liking the scale of this fig compared to that Mk.IV next to it?

He should come with a 1/6 Loki ragdoll as an accessory, too justify the same price as iron monger.

As far as I'm concerned (and I'm a huge Marvel/Hulk/movies/HT/comics fan and also worked in a comic book store for many years) this figure is not worth paying more than I did for the HT Power Loader years ago, which I think was around $250:huh. Since it has been a while since that came out, I think I would be willing to go as high as $300 for an awesome Hulk with some cool extras. But then again, I'm a cheap bastich.:devil

I'm hoping this is one figure we all can agree SHOULD have an angry head sculpt, right? :)

Since he'll be light on accessories, two heads would be awesome, though.

Yes he should have angry portraits, I'd like to see one be like the photos posted above and one roaring.

So how is everyone liking the scale of this fig compared to that Mk.IV next to it?

I think it looks spot on. I'm going by when he caught Stark at the end of the movie.

I love the sculpt so far, but not $300 worth. HT is turning me into a spectator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back