Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

Bunch of movie superheroes together. Funny video if you understand spanish.

And yeah, no rubber for Hulk.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tKaEuTTvEM[/ame]

ha. Ese video esta genial, y en acento Argentino che chico..................¨

Es Uruguayo, pero si esta chistoso.

I really dont care for the proportions, he is fine as he is, it's just the mystery of the arms that beeds to be revealed soon. Hope they are exposed elbow joints.

The figure looks awesome in that Video

Agreed! Cool video! SS put him up for PO already. :wink1:

I'm the same, will be getting it no matter. I'd still be a lot happier if it was more movie accurate in it's physique. I'm not happy about rubber arms but i've already gone all in on the team and want Hulk to complete it.

This is the top figure on my want list! My team just wouldn't be complete without him!

What if they made him out of rubber like those old school wrestling toys from back in the day. I think they had the metal wire in the arms and legs. lol I miss those guys.

Dear lord, NO! :slap :lol

I think im gonna be waiting for the official pics before deciding..
right now i think he still needs some improvements to warrant $350

We still don't know what accessories the Hulk will come packaged with. $350 could very well be the bare minimum.

We still don't know what accessories the Hulk will come packaged with. $350 could very well be the bare minimum.

Which would be by guess just with his size and weight alone. :thud:

I think im gonna be waiting for the official pics before deciding..
right now i think he still needs some improvements to warrant $350

:horror More like warrant $300. The Bespin Luke comes with two figures, two stands, a weather vane and plenty of goodies and was less than $300. Even with a smashed car or something, I'm not buying that this is a "more than $300" figure. Size and all.

Good call badrat. At $300 (or below) I'm in. More than that Hot Toys would be hard pushed to justify the tag. Especially if people hold off due to rubber arms (assuming they are).

Just want me some Hulk.

Yeahp, more than 350 + rubber = definite pass for me
and i'll have a lot of spare cash for other more worthy figures

they moved AWAY from rubber with batman, i'm expecting something here.. not sure what they're gonna deliver.
IF they do rubber, i'd wager any future hulk release would not be rubber. I'll pass on this one, and wait for the next.

they moved AWAY from rubber with batman, i'm expecting something here.. not sure what they're gonna deliver.
IF they do rubber, i'd wager any future hulk release would not be rubber. I'll pass on this one, and wait for the next.

I'm usually against waiting for a future version of a figure because it's not always guaranteed. But in this case if Hulk is rubber, then I will wait.

I really hope he isn't as expensive as we are all anticipating. If he is, it will need to be the end all be all figure.

If he's part rubber and expensive then i might wait. If he's not part rubber i'll buy.

I'm starting to think the same way, if the arms are rubber, 1% bought depending on price. Solid arms, pass 100%. Joint elbows, 100000% bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back