Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a slight re-pose on my Mk.VII. Got the urge to take some photos. I managed to get a hold of an extra face plate from the diecast Mk.III and decided to use it on the Mk.VII. The eyes have a better shape IMO. :)

Did a slight re-pose on my Mk.VII. Got the urge to take some photos. I managed to get a hold of an extra face plate from the diecast Mk.III and decided to use it on the Mk.VII. The eyes have a better shape IMO. :)

Great photography. Best I've seen for this figure.

Woah, that works? Nice.

Wow, very cool photos!! :rock

Re: Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Sigh.. I didn't get into the game until Nov '14 ... maybe they'll eventually make a diecast one.

Wow you even missed Mark XXI Midas as well. Diecast might not happen for years or might not happen at all.

Wow you even missed Mark XXI Midas as well. Diecast might not happen for years or might not happen at all.
Yeah...though I was never really into Midas. $300 is probably the best price I've seen for the VII these days so I might just go for it ... though I wouldn't mind waiting years for a diecast version but of course like you said, it's not guaranteed

Yeah...though I was never really into Midas. $300 is probably the best price I've seen for the VII these days so I might just go for it ... though I wouldn't mind waiting years for a diecast version but of course like you said, it's not guaranteed

I haven't been into the repaints much, but Midas is like the MKII. A cool armour in a colour other than red and gold(Before the other IM3 variants started adding different colours into collectors hands that is).
The red and gold suits are where it's at, but Midas does have a certain something when you see it in hand.

C7BB3BD4-896F-4210-95A7-F58F0B59E30E.jpg

1976F1FB-AFF0-4930-B1A2-163C9577952A.jpg

38A4C6E0-A7B0-426C-A1A5-992092E5B728.jpg

B9B09A78-BCEC-4C63-B4E6-BE6FD9C90F18.jpg

Thanks guys! Glad you like the pics! :D

Did you filter the eyes and chest piece?
Ryan

I photographed the figure without the lights on. I wanted the blue lighting from the base to show on the figure. The shutter was open for 30 seconds in order to get all the light from the base. The arc reactor light on the figure is crazy bright, and it would ruin the photo. I outlined the eyes and arc reactor with the line tool and filled it with white colour using the paint bucket. :)

Woah, that works? Nice.

Yeah. The the head on the diecast Mk.III and Mk.VII are identical in size. The fit is perfect. :)

I haven't been into the repaints much, but Midas is like the MKII. A cool armour in a colour other than red and gold(Before the other IM3 variants started adding different colours into collectors hands that is).
The red and gold suits are where it's at, but Midas does have a certain something when you see it in hand.

Midas definitely looks sweet. Thinking real hard about that Mark VII...

My personal preference still goes to the Mark VII. So many display options with that one, it brings a lot more to the table.

Back