Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, I think its one of the most fun things with these figures you can do. Just took a lot of time (enjoyable time) to find a pose that really shows off its features. I wanted to go for either just a few moments from graceful take off or coming in for a smooth landing. I hope the dynamic flight stand can support the weight from diecast figures since I intend to find an equally nice pose with the Mk45

Great pictures kakit!
Unfortunately my dynamic stand (new out of the packet) couldn't support my Mk42. It kind of stayed sometimes but so much as breath near it and it droops like a horny drunk.

Thanks everyone, I think its one of the most fun things with these figures you can do. Just took a lot of time (enjoyable time) to find a pose that really shows off its features. I wanted to go for either just a few moments from graceful take off or coming in for a smooth landing. I hope the dynamic flight stand can support the weight from diecast figures since I intend to find an equally nice pose with the Mk45

Great pictures kakit!
Unfortunately my dynamic stand (new out of the packet) couldn't support my Mk42. It kind of stayed sometimes but so much as breath near it and it droops like a horny drunk.

The dynamic stands aren't recommended for diecast figures because of the weight. You can pose them for short periods, but for extended periods, there's a good chance the extra weight will cause it to fall (and potentially damage the figure).

The holy trinity of MKIV, MKVI and MKVII. Incredible designs that just kept getting better and better.
I think only the MK45 edges them, but manages to still be less than any of them because of how many armours we saw in IM3.

DBB14FD8-2344-477B-9AE8-4FE778825566.jpg

53E288D8-AB68-441F-B93B-F6D5A9D52F9B.jpg

C7BB3BD4-896F-4210-95A7-F58F0B59E30E.jpg

1976F1FB-AFF0-4930-B1A2-163C9577952A.jpg

E3EB05D8-0E6D-49A5-ADAC-2ABDC50FCA66.jpg

9850807D-3544-41B6-990A-39DA6E8EF9F5.jpg

A35FF443-EBCF-4131-A837-9382918D4226.jpg

Damn, is there any way to get dynamic poses out of diecast figures then? Is Hot Toys coming out with a new flight stand? The regular flight stand is hard enough to find and expensive too, I only managed to grab 2 when my friend visited HK

Anyone know where I can find those 2 red pieces that are on the sides of the Mark VII chest? I am missing them and can't seem to locate them, even on eBay.

2zolm5i.jpg

I never thought I'd sell my Mk7 but I have the Mk43 coming Friday and don't think I need two Iron Man figures in my collection. Any opinions on what's a reasonable sales price for this figure if it comes with the updated head that was part the IM3 accessories pack?

I never thought I'd sell my Mk7 but I have the Mk43 coming Friday and don't think I need two Iron Man figures in my collection. Any opinions on what's a reasonable sales price for this figure if it comes with the updated head that was part the IM3 accessories pack?

Just check on eBay completed auctions for an estimate of what you will probably get. Last one sold was about $335...

Really? I didn't see them. Got a link to the auction? Maybe I'll contact the buyer and try to work something out with him like I have with other items.

Ideally I want to collect all the Avengers upgraded suits for Iron Man, there's no way I can afford or even hope to catch up on the massive amounts of suits already released. My biggest dream now is to have all the upgraded IM armors at the end of Infinity War Pt 2 and see how far the armor has come along.

Back