Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't, it's a Mark IV/VI faceplate. Almost made the mistake of buying one on eBay since they're really cheap.

No idea, but if you shoot them a friend request on Facebook you can order via PM.
https://www.facebook.com/toyzstudio?fref=ts

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. I nearly did the same thing. I just friend requested ToyzStudio so I will try to order one from them.

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. I nearly did the same thing. I just friend requested ToyzStudio so I will try to order one from them.

Bought the faceplate for $12 shipped from ToyzStudio. They were really easy to do business with and its shipping out later today.

Bought the faceplate for $12 shipped from ToyzStudio. They were really easy to do business with and its shipping out later today.

so just the faceplate is $12? Do you know much they want for the whole stark helmeted head and faceplate?

so just the faceplate is $12? Do you know much they want for the whole stark helmeted head and faceplate?

Yea just the faceplate for $12. Not sure what the price for the whole helmet is. Just send them a message over Facebook and they'll tell you.

Just saw The Avengers in HBO. This, the Mk III and the Mk VI are still my all-time favorite armors. They look like the most functional designs IMO. The rest look over-designed to look good on screen in my opinion.

My first and only Hot Toys figure, got it a few weeks back. Love it, awesome figure, no real paint app defects. Picked up a flight stand and have it displayed and honestly I'm looking forward to the next figure. Eyeing AoU Cap at the moment and maybe the 45. I did have 2 QC issues though, magnet behind the mask wasn't glued properly so took a glue gun to fix that - hard part is making it level so that the mask sits right on the rest of the helmet. The second issue bugged me a bit more, the regular wrist guard wasn't glued properly.

JIldzmQ.jpg

XfdL19U.jpg

trxggrT.jpg

MxDVGUw.jpg

DD1Z6QV.jpg

My first and only Hot Toys figure, got it a few weeks back. Love it, awesome figure, no real paint app defects. Picked up a flight stand and have it displayed and honestly I'm looking forward to the next figure. Eyeing AoU Cap at the moment and maybe the 45. I did have 2 QC issues though, magnet behind the mask wasn't glued properly so took a glue gun to fix that - hard part is making it level so that the mask sits right on the rest of the helmet. The second issue bugged me a bit more, the regular wrist guard wasn't glued properly.

XfdL19U.jpg

Congrats on the pickup, and these are some beautiful pictures! You've got a good eye for photography. :clap

Indeed. Great pictures. I was going to sell my MARK 7, but I just can't get rid of him now. Just look at how sexy it is! !

00dfae076c4f4397d0c91893cc499a11.jpg

I do however have to get the upgraded faceplate.

Yes a great figure- iconic because only appeared in Avengers and those rockets and missiles really add real power to it when you display the parts opened up.
The extra bd parts is something HT doesn't do alot of these days, too(except MK 42 to a degree)

Back