Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Haha Mark 7 had less screen time in Iron Man 3 than armors such as Nightclub and Shotgun and did nothing but diagnose his anxiety attack ha

Though I think if Stark were wearing Mark 7 during the attack on his house, he would've shut that right down.

Man I wish I had started collecting earlier, this figure could've been in my grasp.

Still my favorite armor!!! Thought I was gonna really like the new MK45, but still drawn to this as the nicest look...

I bought an acrylic case off eBay, made sure to get the larger one so I could fit the flight stand in it along with the figure in a pose that would make use of the extra space.
StcPTvm.jpg

PrhZewc.jpg

IFBXUOg.jpg

I really like that look. Nice pics and pose. I was thinking of buying a few of those cases. So I can display in places other my detlofs.

Thanks, I'm pretty happy with the cases. There are two versions, one which fits just the figure w/o stand (pretty much only allowing the "A" pose) and this one which I much prefer. Shipping from Korea to Canada took about 2.5 weeks. Assembly wasn't too bad, the only difficulty may be initial alignment of the panels so that the edges line up and match each other appropriately. There are two types of screws that they give you, flat head and one with a notch so make sure you put the types of screws where you want them when you assemble the case.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Haha Mark 7 had less screen time in Iron Man 3 than armors such as Nightclub and Shotgun and did nothing but diagnose his anxiety attack ha

Though I think if Stark were wearing Mark 7 during the attack on his house, he would've shut that right down.

Man I wish I had started collecting earlier, this figure could've been in my grasp.

I discovered Hot Toys around when the Mark 7 came out; I just thought it was ridiculous to spend that kind of money on a figure ($300 for the Mark 7 BD was even worse). Oh, how far I've fallen... :slap

I started at just the right time, right when all the Avengers figures started coming out. My very first purchase was the Mark 6 and WM...for $550 I believe.

I have the original MKII ex and MKIII BD ex armors since they first came out. $160 and $195. I thought I was crazy paying that!!! :slap What I'd give to go back to that pricing!! :rotfl

Other than the HOA appearance, it was never supposed to have appeared. From the BTS images, it was supposed to have been the MK42 he took to go and have lunch.

Yeah and that change made it look weird that he had a scuffed-up, battle-damaged MkVII for lunch and have it completely pristine when he got home.

I bought an acrylic case off eBay, made sure to get the larger one so I could fit the flight stand in it along with the figure in a pose that would make use of the extra space.
StcPTvm.jpg

PrhZewc.jpg

IFBXUOg.jpg

This is one of the greatest pose I have seen on a IM figure. Most people don't know how to post these figures and end up choosing crappy poses that makes the figures look bad.

Thanks everyone, I think its one of the most fun things with these figures you can do. Just took a lot of time (enjoyable time) to find a pose that really shows off its features. I wanted to go for either just a few moments from graceful take off or coming in for a smooth landing. I hope the dynamic flight stand can support the weight from diecast figures since I intend to find an equally nice pose with the Mk45

Back