Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO stay away from your second and third picks. I've purchased both of those and they are very cheap and flimsy.

There 1st two are TT clones (HT's TTM18 specifically).... The 3rd is definitely not...

I'm just looking for a way to do it without breaking the bank is all, can't get official bodies here without it costing a fortune unfortunately.

I'm just looking for a way to do it without breaking the bank is all, can't get official bodies here without it costing a fortune unfortunately.

I would recommend the first one
And search for "hit figure" on eBay..they make amazing bodies for a great price

Has anyone tried this pose with their MARK VII?
There's a debate on the OSR Facebook page that this pose can be done or not without some sort of modification.
There are some pics that look close but not from the film.
Some people say there's pics of the MARK VII on the HT site doing this pose,I haven't seen it.

IMG_4841.jpg

IMG_4842.jpg

No worries. Let me know if you want more angles.
I did a little work on an AU helmet today(The one with the empty helmet).
Painted it red/gold so i can display my MKVII with the visor up and no-one in it.
I started with the gold(Messed the faceplate up a little. There's a smudge to the left of the "nose" area. I'll fix it at work tomorrow).
Makes me think an AU MKII with just the gold panels might look really cool.

IMG_5800.jpg

What stand is that? The one that came with my mk vii is terrible at keeping him standing up. Apologies if this was covered in one of the other 1320 pages to this thread - I'm new!

Thanks

What stand is that? The one that came with my mk vii is terrible at keeping him standing up. Apologies if this was covered in one of the other 1320 pages to this thread - I'm new!

Thanks

It's the stand from the Armour Test Tony Stark.

That's close but still not screen accurate.

I'll do a deal. You post the screen cap of the MKVII in that pose from Avengers Assemble, and i'll get my MKVII into it.

I'll do a deal. You post the screen cap of the MKVII in that pose from Avengers Assemble, and i'll get my MKVII into it.

Heh. Barry is up for the challenge! And if anyone can do it, he can. And then I want to know how he does it so I can copy it! Gotta learn from the best. ;)

Back