Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came home early from work today to open mine. I cant believe how terrible this Tony head sculpt is. Anyone have a pic of the mark iv head on the mark vii armor?

SAM_0426.jpg

SAM_0427.jpg

I love the setup! I am really torn between the VI and VII. I love the magnet head sculpt for the VI and the battle damage looks amazing. Hmmm

Perfect, thank you. Is the mark vii missing the neck piece?

Technically. I have it. But it was in the box in the cupboard and i couldn't be bothered looking for the MKVI box, opening it, take the bag off the box, opening the box, popping the plastic, etc.
I normally have the IV head on the Tony stark with the Avengers setup:

IMG_4953.jpg

And the IM shelf normally has no heads except the armour heads:

IMG_4908.jpg

Sweet pics Bar! I've been meaning to take one last group shot of my IM figs with their lights on before I operate & remove all the batteries :slap

Thanks.
By the time i had turned them all on, WM eyes had gone dim...
:rotfl
:lol
It's been a long while since I tried to light em all up, I'm sure some of mine will be dim or dead altogether. I actually lit up my Mark VI & War Machine maquettes for the 1st time last night, was very happy to see every light still blazing. :)

Have you guys tried wiggling the switch? I thought my war machine's eye batteries had run out but I thought it was impossible since the figure was new. I used that plastic tab (the ones you remove to activate the LEDs) reinserted it and I noticed the LED glow brighter like there was a problem with the contacts.

I had 28 switches to turn on to take that pic...
It was daytime when i started and night time when i got them turned off.

LOL 4 switches per figures

I got mine in a nice flying pose, will post pics once my lens gets fixed. I did post some un-boxing photos a while ago @ dwkungfustar.blogspot.com

Love the *peace* pose on Tony.
Actually, the MKI only has one switch and the MKIII only has three, but the rest have four per figure.

Does anyone else have a problem with the faceplate magnet keeping the face plate attached It held well at first but now seems very weak and doesn't stay on figure well at all for me.

Congratulations my friend, you must be pretty happy right now:hi5:

Thank you, I definitely am! Come on Friday :impatient:

Actually sideshow does show the date you got into the waitlist, mine was June 01

I know, I was saying it does not show me the TIME OF DAY I got on the wait list. I got on the wait list May 20th.

what you think guys, do you think it will convert? Hope it does!

It all obviously depends on how may folks got on the list between May 20th and June 1st, as well as how many SSC comes up with to fill that list. Also, the people on that wait list can also decline to buy it still, so that's always another shot it could go to the next person on the list. Good luck, hope you snag one.

Man I am so close to finally having my Mark7's in hand. Ones coming tomorrow, and another coming Thursday...it has been such a long wait for this figure, I might just cry like a 5 year old when I open them...:lol

I was wondering if reinserting the plastic tab would serve the same purpose as taking out the batteries to preserve life and prevent battery leakage. With the tab there is no current going through. Guess this doesn't just pertain to IM, but the Tesseract suitcase, Coulson's Destroyer gun, etc.

Back