Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was supposed to get charged for this on Friday but CSC had some trouble authorizing my card because it wasn't up to date, so I used their card update service that they have on their site but I still haven't been charged for Iron Man. I'm a little worried. Has anyone else ever used CSC's card update service? Could this be a simple matter of it being the weekend and thus a non-business day?

i think i got the last one. thanks cyber!!!
Glad I could help.
One of the best reasons to be part of SSF community is getting great info from other members posts.
I wouldnt have even known about Comic Oasis' s site had you not listed them in the list of retailers that you have ordered from in a post you made a while back.:wave

Wow I just realized that Alter Ego comics is a half-hour away from my house. Glad I'm still a noob to all of this.

Glad I could help.
One of the best reasons to be part of SSF community is getting great info from other members posts.
I wouldnt have even known about Comic Oasis' s site had you not listed them in the list of retailers that you have ordered from in a post you made a while back.:wave

:hi5::hi5::hi5:

as if $90 OVER retail wasn't enough....they made it $100.

the only thing about BBTS i don't like. if you're a retailer....then sell at retail!!!

exactly, theyre only worsening the problem by making the retail price higher.. peopl who over paid for this are theyre own enemies.. there are more than enough available they just hype it up into crazyness

and back in stock, after they told that guy they had non for replacements..

This is really disturbing, I really like bbts too, I must have spent over 15 grand with them over the course of 4 years. I only had one issue that required an exchange and they were great, this was about 3 years ago though. It one thing for them to keep raising there prices multible times a day which is horrible to see from a triple a bbb certified retailer, but then to screw people out of a replacement just to make more profit is flat out wrong:lecture

I buy from them for there ease of use and great shipping, but also with confidents knowing they would replace defective items should that ever happen, but if this crap is there new way of doing business I hope my hulk does not come defective cause I'll be screwed:monkey4

exactly, theyre only worsening the problem by making the retail price higher.. peopl who over paid for this are theyre own enemies.. there are more than enough available they just hype it up into crazyness

i imagine the 'extra' ones they had were from people cancelling or CC declining. i asked them one day after the pre-order sold out if they could put me on their waitlist if someone canceled being that i've spent a king's ransom with them over the past 5 years and they told me....sorry..no can do. never underestimate...the OTHER guy's greed. LOL

93044211325456092.jpg

This is really disturbing, I really like bbts too, I must have spent over 15 grand with them over the course of 4 years. I only had one issue that required an exchange and they were great, this was about 3 years ago though. It one thing for them to keep raising there prices multible times a day which is horrible to see from a triple a bbb certified retailer, but then to screw people out of a replacement just to make more profit is flat out wrong:lecture

I buy from them for there ease of use and great shipping, but also with confidents knowing they would replace defective items should that ever happen, but if this crap is there new way of doing business I hope my hulk does not come defective cause I'll be screwed:monkey4

skull...great point. why doesn't the member who needed replacement tell them they will report them to the BBB. if they care about their rating, they may cave and replace it for him.

skull...great point. why doesn't the member who needed replacement tell them they will report them to the BBB. if they care about their rating, they may cave and replace it for him.

Yeah man, I told him to take screen shots of it in stock with a time stamp and provide the emails requesting a replacement, this is just not acceptable behavior:mad:

So some guy on the osr facebook just posted that he has bone cancer and BBTS gave him 10 days to pay for his pre ordered one or he'd lose it, then he checked and they already cancelled it ... **** these *******s, never another dime spent with them

Last edited:
It does seem like I said earlier that this whole Iron Man/Avengers series of Hot Toys has gotten so popular, that these pieces are going up in price as soon as they hit the market, and even before in some cases.

I figure we all can agree that this Mark7 is a steal at 250. The fact that it's gone up so fast in price since hitting market, is because all of the stock is being snatched up as fast as they can list them.

I wonder what it's going to plateau at after it's really sold out on the retail market?

So some guys on the osr facebook just posted that he has bone cancer and BBTS gave him 10 days to pay for his pre ordered one or he'd lose it, the he checked and they already cancelled it ... **** these *******s, never another dime spent with them

Has dorkmatter hacked your account? I'm afraid for you Smack my friend...

It does seem like I said earlier that this whole Iron Man/Avengers series of Hot Toys has gotten so popular, that these pieces are going up in price as soon as they hit the market, and even before in some cases.

I figure we all can agree that this Mark7 is a steal at 250. The fact that it's gone up so fast in price since hitting market, is because all of the stock is being snatched up as fast as they can list them.

I wonder what it's going to plateau at after it's really sold out on the retail market?

and with it being popular comes the people looking to simply turn a profit (franpincho comes to mind) if we only ever bought pieces we truly wanted and loved then everyone would get one at a fair price, but those who buy up multiples just to flip em are making things ridiculous and really giving HT a false sense of what the market really is, thats why their other products get set back because the true market for those is smaller and more realistic, and thats why HT IM will eventually crash and burn in the secondary market... everyone will want to sell to keep getting the newer ones and the buble will burst, just a matter of time

Has dorkmatter hacked your account? I'm afraid for you Smack my friend...

:rotfl fear not I just hate seeing the ridiculousness of this company BBTS is scum, I understand the secondary market prices but BBTS isn't the secondary market, theyre a retailer and should stay out of that game

and a dude who is obviously in a really rough place getting ****ed over by BBTS for them wanting to make more than what he PO'ed it for is really just sick

Back