Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's good to see a retailer not trying to rape the consumers. This is how it should be, Pre-ordering gives consumers a price break and buying it later costs $20-$30 markup. BBTS is horrible

Wow! How were you able to contact them? I can't find a number on their site to call. Even email doesn't work. I do a majority of my purchases through them and it is a shame their customer service is severely lacking. I have spent so much money at their store and to not get any response from them really gets me angry.

Come to think of it BBTS doesn't have phone contact. It's only email contact, but they do get back to you within 24 hrs.
I hope this was just a mistype from the forum poster, and not a troller...:panic::rotfl

You are welcome:hi5:
I was kind of shocked they were only asking 280, and even still had any left at that price. :dunno.

But it's a win for us either way.

PS: They are out of stock now at Comic Oasis.

Guess I got lucky. Must have grabbed the last one.

It's good to see a retailer not trying to rape the consumers. This is how it should be, Pre-ordering gives consumers a price break and buying it later costs $20-$30 markup. BBTS is horrible

BBTS makes a healthy profit when the opportunity presents itself...they also buy a lot of toys and sell the 'peg warmers' at a real loss...

...but with these HOT TOYS figures, every online dealer is pumping the prices up really high.

...but that is beacuse "every time they re-order 'the supplier' charges them more than the previous shipment...":ohbfrank:

So BBTS has it $350 shipped to your door. That's basically what it's been selling for in the For Sale/Trade section. I guess that's better then Ebay and at least it's from a reputable dealer.

Come to think of it BBTS doesn't have phone contact. It's only email contact, but they do get back to you within 24 hrs.
I hope this was just a mistype from the forum poster, and not a troller...:panic::rotfl

The 3 emails that were sent, I never got back a response. Fed up, I emailed them criticizing their "customer service" and telling them how they should treat their loyal customers and still got no response.

I'm glad I don't have to rely on "e-tailers" as much anymore. I was lucky enough to find an authorized sideshow dealer within a 30 minute drive of my house. I've bought 10 of my 27 Hot Toys from him, and he always treats me right on price. Picked up my MKVII from him for 220 last Tuesday on my way to the beach. Such an awesome figure. This will have to do as an homage to the Neo Classic armor for now, since IM3 didn't deliver one.

So BBTS has 7 figures in stock but they are sold out? :(

I called 1-888-980-2287 which was the only phone number on my invoice that came with the figure. It also says to contact them via email at [email protected]

So BBTS has 7 figures in stock but they are sold out? :(

I called 1-888-980-2287 which was the only phone number on my invoice that came with the figure. It also says to contact them via email at [email protected]

Take screen shots of it in stock with a time stamp, email them about it and call them out on this. This is a bad business practice on there part if its true and they should not be allowed to do this.

Take screen shots of it in stock with a time stamp, email them about it and call them out on this. This is a bad business practice on there part if its true and they should not be allowed to do this.

Yes, I'll wait and see if this is confirmed, but if this can be confirmed as true, I won't be ordering from them again (and they have taken a fair bit of my money over the years).

I don't care how appealing the tchotchkes they have are, nor how reasonable their prices. I'll give someone else the extra coin.

I really think that the Hot Toys Iron Man Effect is getting to even the best E-trailers like BBTS. These damn things have become the plastic equivalent of gold. As soon as a new one hits the market the prices go up as fast as my pecker at a all woman's yoga class.:yess:

:horror :rotfl

You guys are making me feel sick, ive seen a few comments of how much People are paying for this figure (around $300). I'm paying £280 from Mothers Basement ($437). I had HT Catwoman pre-ordered but decided she didn't turn out so well, so I swapped my pre-order to this awesome IM instead. But I can't find him cheaper than £280 anywhere in the UK!

You are welcome:hi5:
I was kind of shocked they were only asking 280, and even still had any left at that price. :dunno.

But it's a win for us either way.

PS: They are out of stock now at Comic Oasis.

i think i got the last one. thanks cyber!!!

Back