Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually starting to get concerned that my pre-order still hasn't arrived at my LCS... If people are receiving theirs from 2nd hand retailers like Alter Ego and BBTS, why wouldn't my LCS have theirs in when they are part of SSC's retailer network?

My guy JUST got his today, apparently they are last on the list to receive anything, and he is also in the retailer network. This must have been multiple waves in shipping, I have never waited this long fro a figure from my local guy.

My guy JUST got his today, apparently they are last on the list to receive anything, and he is also in the retailer network. This must have been multiple waves in shipping, I have never waited this long fro a figure from my local guy.

Yeah, the wait is unbearable. I'm not a very patient person, but I also don't want to harass the guy every day asking if it has arrived yet. Every time my phone rings I get so hopeful and excited...only to notice that it's my wife calling...lol :thud:

So the problem in this head is the eyes?

sWTSJwg.jpg
CdscnBP.jpg

What you guys think?

I'm thinking about take a suit to use like that.

I'm actually starting to get concerned that my pre-order still hasn't arrived at my LCS... If people are receiving theirs from 2nd hand retailers like Alter Ego and BBTS, why wouldn't my LCS have theirs in when they are part of SSC's retailer network?

Just out of curiosity, what was the price at your LCS?

Do you guys know why the abdomen can be popped open and stretched?

For posing.... I've seen some member here get pretty creative with theirs. :wink1:

I emailed them last week and yes they received a first shipment, and sent those out to 1st come PO's..Now the are waiting on there second shipment to arrive next week to fill the last of the PO's. They are probably SSC's biggest customer, so they order large quantities of figures. When Mark 7 1st went up for PO on BBTS they had close to 300, and that was after it had been up for a week.
I do see that SSC has cut down on the alotment for IM figures to BBTS, and that is most likely due to the fact that the growth in popularity has caused other vendors to increase their order quantities.
BBTS is still the best place to order from aside from SSC themselves..IMHO.

PS: consider the fact they have almost 130 ..1989 Batmobiles in stock and most other places are sold out. This is also after they filled thier PO's.

Personally I highly recommend BBTS. I've used them many times over the years and never any issues. Its too bad SS is their distributor for all things HT.

I offered it way back when, but instead of cancelling it on bbts, im trying to cobtact him..not sure if thats his board name.

YES! I can finally say that I finally got this beauty! My first Iron Man figure from Hot Toys! GORGEOUS.

Back