Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have a question as this is my first Hot Toys figure. Should I be replacing the batteries right away? I read long time ago about stock batteries leaking or something, wondering if that kind of stuff still happens.

all batts will leak no matter what.

Just test the lights, and take out the batts and you are good.

So I have a question as this is my first Hot Toys figure. Should I be replacing the batteries right away? I read long time ago about stock batteries leaking or something, wondering if that kind of stuff still happens.

The batteries that Hot Toys use are very cheap, but most last a pretty good while, but once they start to go dim I'd replacement them soon. They could start to corrode quickly. Also, most all Hot Toys figures use the same size screw so I'd buy a proper size screw driver (Hobby Shops, Auto Stores, or Department Stores in Hardware), and not try to use a pocket knife, or regular screw drive.

Put myself on waitlist back in May, 3 months later I'm the owner of a Brand New and Retail Priced Ironman Mark VII from Avengers by Hot Toys.

1094737_634720513227941_1943395208_o.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j5XSQsYMgs&feature=related"]YouTube - Hot Toys Avengers Mark VII Ironman- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Aahh...can`t decide between this one and mk4 Secret project. I can score mk7 for 350$ shipped and mk4 SP for 450$ shipped.
I have mk 6 for most iconic look in my opinion and i'm not sure if I really need mk7, which is very close to mk 6.
Any advices and opinions?)

Aahh...can`t decide between this one and mk4 Secret project. I can score mk7 for 350$ shipped and mk4 SP for 450$ shipped.
I have mk 6 for most iconic look in my opinion and i'm not sure if I really need mk7, which is very close to mk 6.

You can wait for Midas to open for PO through SSC.... it's mostly a Mk.7

All the mk 4 SP ive come accross have had loose joints or some minor problem (probably because the re ran the molds or used a lesser plastic) the mk 7 is solid and awesome and not even comparable to the 6 imo

The best advice to give is ...."If you like it, buy it."
Personally I think the VII seem to be the "definitive" Iron Man. You can go with the all gold/red look or add the silver bits or whatever. I like the design of the IV/VI as a "classic" look but the VII is just really versatile with display possibilities.

I actually picked up both in the past month (and I also have the Mark VI). Personally, I really like the SP, because of the Tony headsculpt, which, in my opinion, is still the best. The flight stand is also very nice to have (sorta sucks the Mark VII doesn't...).

But, if you also have the other Avengers, I think the Mark VII is a must. Like the others here have mentioned, it's build and design is super solid. It just feels sturdier, and comes with a LOT of accessories. The repulsor palms are my favorite so far. The only problem is having my Mark VI and VII side by side seems like a little too much red to me, so I may have to reorganize my display.

So personally I would grab the Mark VII, I feel the price will probably increase in the coming months, and $350 is not a bad deal.

So i'm selling all the accessories in one package except for the posable hands, but I have no idea how much to sell it for. XD Any suggestions? Have absolutely no desire for the battle damaged parts or the Tony Stark headsculpt, extra arms, etc.

So i'm selling all the accessories in one package except for the posable hands, but I have no idea how much to sell it for. XD Any suggestions? Have absolutely no desire for the battle damaged parts or the Tony Stark headsculpt, extra arms, etc.

do an ebay advanced search for the part. many HK sellers part out from different products.

I did a search and I added up the price of all the parts and it came out to $340 :lol

but if you needed some of the parts and parted out, you may be able to get your money back and get the parts free. i wonder how they offer free shipping? they must send it in an envelope.

Back