Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Love that you dipped the head down. That's how I always like to mine when doing repulsor poses. It's weird the "wow" feeling still hasn't gone away with this figure at all! Very impressive!

Thanks man!

Do you guys know if is possible to do that pose?

86d17dba57cd0bb77f76a7fbbbb752f8.jpg

OK guys I hope these pictures turn out, Thanks to "Username" for converting these pics for me

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

photo.jpg

image_2.jpeg

Basically what I did was shaved the from of the ball hinge so it can move further forward, this closes that nasty gap at the back of the head and neck and also sits more accurately, It took less that 5 minutes with a hobby knife just carefully shaving it down

:welcome

1. It's 50/50 at this point, it's a mystery

2. eBay is horrible for HT IM prices a majority of the time. The VII may come down a little after the initial release rush, but I think your best bet is to find one here in the marketplace.

Sorry, what is the fade issue? Sorry, being new to Hot Toys I have not heard about this.

Sorry, what is the fade issue? Sorry, being new to Hot Toys I have not heard about this.

Previous IM armors had problems with the "panties". Their color faded and they turned pink. MkVI still had this issue. We'll see if that stopped with MkVII, but only time will tell.

Previous IM armors had problems with the "panties". Their color faded and they turned pink. MkVI still had this issue. We'll see if that stopped with MkVII, but only time will tell.

Wow, I did not know that. We'll pray that does not happen here. By the way, your username is AWESOME! Great book. My favorite movie.

Wow, I did not know that. We'll pray that does not happen here. By the way, your username is AWESOME! Great book. My favorite movie.
For the diecast line, they've started using PVC for the codpiece which won't fade. Hopefully they also update any MMS Marks going forward to include the same.

For the diecast line, they've started using PVC for the codpiece which won't fade. Hopefully they also update any MMS Marks going forward to include the same.

I guess that means it is possible this could happen. Let's hope not. I'm going to have to google pictures to see what that looks like. It sounds bad. Hopefully it won't happen to the Mark VII

OK guys I hope these pictures turn out, Thanks to "Username" for converting these pics for me

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

photo.jpg

image_2.jpeg

Basically what I did was shaved the from of the ball hinge so it can move further forward, this closes that nasty gap at the back of the head and neck and also sits more accurately, It took less that 5 minutes with a hobby knife just carefully shaving it down

wait wait, what do you mean by shave the front of the ball hinge? btw, could not help but notice the Superbad quote in your sig :hi5:

wait wait, what do you mean by shave the front of the ball hinge? btw, could not help but notice the Superbad quote in your sig :hi5:

When the head is in it's upright positions it is flush and the ball joint sticks straight up, you need to cut away the from part I front of the ball joint and carve into the actual neck too, so when you move the ball joint forward it's moves slightly downward towards where the Adam's apple would be. Hope that makes sense lol and thanks man! Favourite movie

So I have a question as this is my first Hot Toys figure. Should I be replacing the batteries right away? I read long time ago about stock batteries leaking or something, wondering if that kind of stuff still happens.

The Mark VII has arrived from BBTS! Good thing I was home today because the UPS man opened my storm door, put down the box and left without even making a sound.

I haven't opened it yet but this being my first 1/6 scale figure even the box is awesome.

Back