Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. After seeing initial pics, I was worried about the size of the eyes being too big but now having the figure in hand the eyes look just fine to me. Totally not a big deal.

I got two in the post yesterday, along with a Selina Kyle. Selina got opened right away, and she's standing with the DX12, but one MKVII got wrapped up and posted back out(Traded for a Mint IM2 MKIV to complete my armour lineup), and the other one went into the cupboard of doom at the end of the hall.

Oh, and i am really getting a kick out of using the repulsor hands on my MKV.
They work a treat with that one.

Also, Hello all! Long time lurker and finally, decided that I needed an account. Been wanting a HT for a while, but never had the money to grab one...till I ordered a Mark VII. Look's like I dug my own grave by going down this rabbit hole!

Welcome aboard! :welcome :wave

i was end of May for the regular edition and still not converted - still hopeful but if people in May haven't been converted yet...

Got mine in the mail last night... could me my favorite red-suit version so far... maybe even moreso than the Mark IV. :horror

Am I the only person that likes the stripped down version. No thrusters, no thigh pods, and the chest vent covers gone? I think it looks incredibly sleek that way.

Just received mine yesterday. Sorry, my camera takes horrible low-light photos.

24mgbb6.jpg

Am I the only person that likes the stripped down version. No thrusters, no thigh pods, and the chest vent covers gone? I think it looks incredibly sleek that way.

That actually reminds me of Mark III and I think it is intentional. It is also got me thinking whether I will still want a Diecast Mark III when and should it ever come out...

nope.
i love it, the gold accents remind me of the bleeding edge armor

Back