Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is people would rather have that model instead of Pepper. I'm just speculating though :)

How about Pepper WITH the model? :yess:

Make Pepper a SS Ex. and it could become the highest sought after / priced collectible ever. :lol

IM2_PP3_zpsed8b39d5.png

Mine came in from Alter Ego today. It's sitting on my desk can't decide to open it or leave sealed in the box... decisions

Finally arrived today.. Best iron man figure so far minus the head sculpt.. I'm very impressed by the quality on this one. All the acessorries are easy to remove and put on.. I did not find myself fighting or struggling to take the accessories or having to worry that I might break them...

Finally arrived today.. Best iron man figure so far minus the head sculpt.. I'm very impressed by the quality on this one. All the acessorries are easy to remove and put on.. I did not find myself fighting or struggling to take the accessories or having to worry that I might break them...

Was it from BBTS?

Decided not to pre-order and am really regretting it now. Managed to find one for a decent price at $310. Super excited to pick it up tomorrow!

Seeing all the eBay posts at $400+ would make me feel absolutely ripped off if I gave in...

Back