Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a pic of my (first and only) Iron Man figure. It's a beauty. :)

ironmanflight1_zps13cbd3c2.jpg

It's funny, I only ever wanted a single Iron Man in my collection. I still do. The problem is I really can't decide which one to keep. When I put them all next to each other though, the Mark VII feels like a more quality figure somehow. As if HT has been making some minor, but noticeable improvements in Iron character quality over the last couple years or however long it has been.

I agree,I just opened my Mark VII and I see a noticeable difference in design quality. They've been ironing out (no pun intended) design flaws and improving upon things that already worked . The figure feels sturdier almost heavier and the attachments are more swap out and switch friendly. The tilt with the head , the removable face plate now with light switch behind it. I guess it's normal tho, this is Hot Toys bread and butter franchise.

With all the other licenses being delayed recently, it seems like this is their ONLY franchise.

Actually the most recent interview with the Hot Toys cheif he said they were mostly going to focus on Iron Man items...and Pepper is on her way!!!!

Pepper pots has got to be the stupidest idea for a Hot Toys figure...

Not when HT is producing armors that had 3-6 seconds of screen time and an Iron Whiplash....She is a major character for 3 movies - absolutely essential.

Not when HT is producing armors that had 3-6 seconds of screen time and an Iron Whiplash....She is a major character for 3 movies - absolutely essential.

Okay, you got me there. But I honestly can't imagine there being anything to the figure. She's the CEO of Stark Industries. What accessories is she going to come with, a clipboard?

I must have a Mark VII. Found a local comic store that has some in stock, but I don't know for how much because the guy has not got back to me yet on FB. Hope it's retail, and hope no one else around here knows about Hot Toys! HA.

Okay, you got me there. But I honestly can't imagine there being anything to the figure. She's the CEO of Stark Industries. What accessories is she going to come with, a clipboard?

Hopefully a Mark 42 head with visor up showing her face, if not as a regular figure piece then the exclusive so we can put it on Mark 42 like she wears it in the movie.

Maybe if they give her less stuff it will keep the price down...ha ha...

Hopefully a Mark 42 head with visor up showing her face, if not as a regular figure piece then the exclusive so we can put it on Mark 42 like she wears it in the movie.

Maybe if they give her less stuff it will keep the price down...ha ha...

Didn't know she was in the suit. Haven't seen IM3 yet....

Back