Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a spare MKVII coming on monday and have a trade lined up for a MKIV.
Then i will have the lineup from I to VII.

IMG_4869.jpg

Barry, where are you getting the graduated paper under the V, VI, and VII Marks? Similar to the Gantry area.
-joe-

Seems like my second waitlist is not changing, anybody think this guy will go down in value by nest year??

Hello all! Long time lurker and finally decided to join haha!

Got my first HT..been eyeing HTs for a while and finally decided to grab the Mark VII as my first one. Time to go down the lovely rabbit hole or dig my own debt grave :panic:

Anyways,

Another custom Tony Stark/RDJ head sculpt went on ebay:

T1_zpsbec91bcd.jpg

T3_zps03fd8796.jpg

1002931_479163108834507_30050303_n.jpg

Thoughts people? Looks similar to the Head sculpt that comes with the Mark VII, but a few adjustments to the eyes and forehead? Hmm..

Opened my Mark VII last night. Absolutely loved it, will have to take it out again soon. Also had it side by side with my Mark VI (both in window box) and I can feel how they would look like when I get my truncated HOA...what a sight!

For the past two days now, I've been messing with this awesome figure. This figure being my first red and yellow iron man makes me a little sad for missing out on the MKIV and VI that came out way back and unfortunately, I'm not willing to pay those ridiculous prices on Ebay for them.

Sorry. I only just saw your question.
It's a resin cast of an original piece i made.
Normally it's only the grid that is scribed. The gantry panel lines are there, but still black:

Thanks for the reply. Sheesh man, I was hoping you bought them somewhere. Talent and resources you have. Nice.

Hey Guys, just joined and had 2 questions.

1. Fade issue still have a chance of happening with MKVII?

2.I just got into Hot Toys and missed the MKVii, any ballpark guesses on where it will evantually settle price wise on ebay? Might have to wait till tax season and just get MK42

Hey Guys, just joined and had 2 questions.

1. Fade issue still have a chance of happening with MKVII?

2.I just got into Hot Toys and missed the MKVii, any ballpark guesses on where it will evantually settle price wise on ebay? Might have to wait till tax season and just get MK42

:welcome

1. It's 50/50 at this point, it's a mystery

2. eBay is horrible for HT IM prices a majority of the time. The VII may come down a little after the initial release rush, but I think your best bet is to find one here in the marketplace.

:welcome

1. It's 50/50 at this point, it's a mystery

2. eBay is horrible for HT IM prices a majority of the time. The VII may come down a little after the initial release rush, but I think your best bet is to find one here in the marketplace.

thanks for the feedback, i didnt even know there was a marketplace here. Ill check it out.

thanks for the feedback, i didnt even know there was a marketplace here. Ill check it out.

You're welcome. The marketplace here is great, though there are some rules you'll need to read regarding new members buying or selling or both. Been so long i actually forgot :lol

You're welcome. The marketplace here is great, though there are some rules you'll need to read regarding new members buying or selling or both. Been so long i actually forgot :lol

Thanks. Not to derail the thread, the MK VII seems like the pinnacle of Iron Man figures. I hopefully can pick one up during my tax returns next year, I hope for everyones sakes that the fading problem is gone. I'm gonna pre-order MK42 before I'm too late. Hope to be part of the community here and one day I can qualify for marketplace transactions. It seems there are requirement, and I must say I agree with why they're placed.

Back