Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol..my first mk was the mk ii au. I told myself I didnt want to buy Iron Man figures and its been downhill ever since..
Well I am pumped to get the figure because I have never even seen a HT figure outside of pictures...But I just want to buy buy buy buy!!!! They look awesome. Self-control is probably a good thing to have in this hobby.

Sweet set up Bar!

Turn Hawkeye slight right so he can take care of the 3 vermin on the shelf next to him :nana:

tumblr_m5pk60euMC1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Lol.
Like Hawkeye could do anything to 2 Superman and Batman.
:rotfl

Nope I've never used POL actually. My last 2 orders were like this, bought my MK2 AU early Friday morning a couple weeks ago and it didn't ship until Tuesday. The MK7 got charged Friday morning again but it never made it to the warehouse. I'm not really complaining, BBTS has always been good to me, just a bummer. I can wait a few more days. They probably have a huge volume of orders going out right now.

I agree. I thought having my POL turned on might be slowing them down. Glad to hear you've had good experiences too. Here's hoping we both have our MKVII's in the next week. :hi5::hi5:

Back