Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so agree with you but the resale value is off The charts :)

Really? Is the little green figure of the charts? I think it's worthless, what do you do with it? Just asking because most of the mini figures have no practical way to display them unless you are building a little green Iron man army.

I'm glad they are giving actual items with exclusives now that you can interchange with figures for better display ability. I hope those little green figures are never seen again.

Last edited:
You are right its just a little green figure, and the "exclusive" sticker that gets everybody so wound up. Not sure why, but it doesnt matter if thats where the money is i will follow haha

Really? Is the little green figure of the charts? I think it's worthless, what do you do with it? Just asking because most of the mini figures have no practical way to display them unless you are building a little green Iron man army.

I'm glad they are giving actual items with exclusives now that you can interchange with figures for better display ability. I hope those little green figures are never seen again.

I agree. I dont see any need for a gummy iron man army! Haha. The new exclusives are actually useful display pieces!

exclusive versions always sell for on average $100 more than the regular. the 'gummy' as many call it can be utilized in a stark workshop holograph display.

I still can't stop looking at this figure. This is now my favorite Avengers figure now. I will reluctantly put it back in the box tomorrow since I have no display cabinet yet.

HOOWAH!

You never know what you might find in your local classified ads!!!!!

I just emailed him I'll let you know if I actually get a response

Lol I bet 100 he won't I tried so many times and even on different email addresses of mine

It's most likey a scam. I ran into a Mark 6 Exclusive a couple of months ago for $200. Emailed him asking about it and he emailed me back 4 days later saying he'll ship it to me for $200 via gift on Paypal. :cuckoo:

Told me he's too "busy" to do a meet up for it. Probably too busy scamming other people.

It's most likey a scam. I ran into a Mark 6 Exclusive a couple of months ago for $200. Emailed him asking about it and he emailed me back 4 days later saying he'll ship it to me for $200 via gift on Paypal. :cuckoo:

Told me he's too "busy" to do a meet up for it. Probably too busy scamming other people.

exactly bro

Oh, the cynicism here. No faith in your fellow man!

You are right its just a little green figure, and the "exclusive" sticker that gets everybody so wound up. Not sure why, but it doesnt matter if thats where the money is i will follow haha

That's exactly it. It has additional value simply because it is "exclusive." The actual nature of the exclusive is completely irrelevant. It could be he is shipped with instructions in Spanish instead of English, or that he had a blue box instead of a red one, and the Ex. would still be worth more. That's the nature of the hobby.

displayed with the original mark vi head

kajo+hot+toys+MARK+VII+1.jpg
kajo+hot+toys+MARK+VII+2.jpg

thank you, gentlemen. will take pics in the morning and post in the 'show your shelves' section.

Indeed, show your shelves!!!! I couldn't help but notice that wonderful collection of yours in the background!!! :thud: :rock

Basic brush various sizes of circles and transparency; copy layer add a outside glow then copy another layer and motion blur it. then save it for future uses.

Looks great! :clap

I'm sure this has been said already but, is there a general consensus on a decent priced flight stand? If so, where can I get one? Ebay doesn't turn up any good results.

Back