Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had this figure for awhile, but one of my arms was broken, finally got the replacement! Anyways here are some new shots

MK73.JPG

MK74.JPG

Thanks for the kind words. Was quite a challenge doing something this small considering I had to fix a few errors here and there. I had to use a tooth pick to stuff putty in small areas.

I would and would offer it being fully painted as well if someone can point me in the right direction on how to recast this properly. I have never done any kind of recasting before so if someone can help me out, I'd look into recasting these for fellow members. :duff

Thanks Cyber, I'm eager to see your mod finished as well. It's much easier to work on this when you have the figure in-hand.

That would be so awesome man, I would gladly pay you to make a modified faceplate! :hi5:

Finally got around to priming it. Gold paint will be going on tomorrow followed by the black outlining on the eyes. Then I can apply the semi gloss clear coat and be done with this. Went through many revisions before being happy with it.

9347243466_d064eb2643.jpg

PERFECTION.
That's a fantastic piece of work man, looks super precise.
:clap:clap

Finally got around to priming it. Gold paint will be going on tomorrow followed by the black outlining on the eyes. Then I can apply the semi gloss clear coat and be done with this. Went through many revisions before being happy with it.

9347243466_d064eb2643.jpg

Do the whole figure that way and you've got yourself a Mark VII Silly Secret Gumetal Project.:lol

Seeing all these mods makes me think "Where's my order from BBTS?"

several retailers will be shipping august 5. i believe ss has their stock and was waiting for comic con to end. cards should be processing and shipping next week. retailers will probably be shipped their allotments as well.

several retailers will be shipping august 5. i believe ss has their stock and was waiting for comic con to end. cards should be processing and shipping next week. retailers will probably be shipped their allotments as well.

I doubt it. I just got off the phone with Christina from SS and they still do not have an estimate for when it'll be in stock. Nieghter for this or Hulk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I doubt it. I just got off the phone with Christina from SS and they still do not have an estimate for when it'll be in stock. Nieghter for this or Hulk.

I received my shipping email from Sideshow about a week and a half ago, stating the Mark VII will be shipped to me July 26th. I thought a few other members here got the same email.

I received my shipping email from Sideshow about a week and a half ago, stating the Mark VII will be shipped to me July 26th. I thought a few other members here got the same email.

Well she just told me different. :dunno

I asked if she knew when they'd have the Mark VII regular in stock and she said they haven't gotten word from HT on either him or Hulk yet. And since they are slated for July and it getting to the end of the month they will most likely ship in August.

Last edited:
Did you PO from Sideshow, and if so did you ask about your oder specifically or just in general? May be a split shipment situation. :dunno

For those who received their shipping soon email, I'm confident we'll be receiving our boxes next week.

SSC knows. They sent out the 14 day notice already. They only do that when they know when the item is arriving. Customer service never gives out any dates in my experience...

Back