Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you PO from Sideshow, and if so did you ask about your oder specifically or just in general? May be a split shipment situation. :dunno

For those who received their shipping soon email, I'm confident we'll be receiving our boxes next week.

Yep preordered day 1 (like that makes any difference with SS :lol)

I asked my order specifically then I asked in general. And she said the same thing. I can't imagine a split shipment since this is already pretty much been a split with the EX hitting first. I know Im getting a little impatient here. :lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well she just told me different. :dunno

I asked if she knew when they'd have the Mark VII regular in stock and she said they haven't gotten word from HT on either him or Hulk yet. And since they are slated for July and it getting to the end of the month they will most likely ship in August.

The retailer that I buy my Hot Toys from told me that they received their 21 day notice from Sideshow about 10 days ago and that they'll be getting in the regular MK7 any day now.

The retailer that I buy my Hot Toys from told me that they received their 21 day notice from Sideshow about 10 days ago and that they'll be getting in the regular MK7 any day now.

It would be really nice if SS knew what the hell they are taking about when people call them.

Painted it Gold, bought a polish kit and 3k-12k polish pad to get rid of the spray paint texture. Will have to wait for those to arrive before finishing this but I'll be able to apply the Semi Gloss clear tomorrow.

I will be recasting these down the road for those who are interested. Will update here whenever possible.

9352231921_1bc3103cea.jpg

Keep me on your list for a faceplate! Any idea on price yet?
I'll have a more accurate price tag in the next couple of days but as of now I'm looking at $25-$35 shipped. I need to take into account that if I get a list of people wanting one, I need to resupply on paint cans and supplies so I can't say for sure but that's an estimate as of now.

I'll be posting up a separate thread in the interest section when I get more solid info.

Put me down for one as well Hologram. Fine work, man.

Quick question; since you're casting these, you won't have extra lenses, correct? We'll need to supply those ourselves, I'm assuming? I'm in either way, just curious.

Put me down for one as well Hologram. Fine work, man.

Quick question; since you're casting these, you won't have extra lenses, correct? We'll need to supply those ourselves, I'm assuming? I'm in either way, just curious.
Believe it or not, I may be able to get the clear plastic lenses casted as well.

But in doing so I may have to raise the cost, which is why there is a gap in the price range I posted. The only thing that would be missing would be the magnet but that's something I can't really reproduce or supply. Username was helpful enough to point me in the right direction regarding all this so a big thumbs up to him for that.

I'll be sure to post a link here when I do post this up in the interest thread. Many thanks to those who are interested, it'd be great to get these out there to fellow members.

I'll have a more accurate price tag in the next couple of days but as of now I'm looking at $25-$35 shipped. I need to take into account that if I get a list of people wanting one, I need to resupply on paint cans and supplies so I can't say for sure but that's an estimate as of now.

I'll be posting up a separate thread in the interest section when I get more solid info.

I'm down as well :lecture:exactly::wave

Back