Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A mini green gummi Ironman.

Mmmmm, precious venus...

Gummivenus-ashley.png

Took a few more shots, this time on a white background. Trying to get better at shooting one white. Love the figure though, not sure how to pose him yet but so slick looking.

9189678251_17dfdf318b_z.jpg
9189678327_5752318f61_z.jpg

9189678405_e1d8ed3458_z.jpg
9189678149_51d37584e0_z.jpg

So guys I know no one actually knows this but when the reg starts hitting do you guys think the price will come down? I have had 2 offered to me in the last few days and both have been $450+ I refuse to pay that because its new.. Am I missing something with the prices?

So guys I know no one actually knows this but when the reg starts hitting do you guys think the price will come down? I have had 2 offered to me in the last few days and both have been $450+ I refuse to pay that because its new.. Am I missing something with the prices?

It's the usual scalping that goes on when an item is sold out.
I reckon prices will only go up.

Well that sucks. I have a BD version coming but damn my addiction to have them all. The hunt for a Mark 6 has really made it tough on me. I think those things are made of gold or something HA HA

My Iron Man is on route and on time. I just hope I don't sleep through the UPS guy knocking on my door.

I have a display area with built in shelving, but I am waiting on the hall of armor to encase the shelves around.

I have a level for 89 Batcave, nolan dios TDK Armory and TDKR Armory, IM Hall of Armor/ dios and the Avengers.

Hoping to get it finished by the end of summer.

Back