Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently, figure is SOLD OUT so no more wait list converting as I mentioned.

BTW, Gotta un box these guys one I get them. Hopefully tomorrow.

Apparently, figure is SOLD OUT so no more wait list converting as I mentioned.

BTW, Gotta un box these guys one I get them. Hopefully tomorrow.

That has nothing to do with waitlists converting. Waitlists convert when people cancel orders, credit cards get declined, or when SSC gets more stock than they expected.

BTW, no one cares what you do with your figures but I bet I know what most people will want you to do with them :horror

Just got mine, as my first ever IM figure I can say I'm impressed!
He does feel VERY light though, so I gotta ask, we're previous iterations of this figure light also? I know he's not made of die cast, and that he's also not as huge as Monger, and even though monger feels like plastic, it seems to me that it's some stronger kind. This guy feels a little cheap if I can actually say that without being bombarded after. Another thing that gets my attention is the fact that there's no way a 1/6 RDJ is inside that armor. This guy is fit. Not skinny, but really trimmed. The movie shows IM being this Thick armored beast that can actually hold a person inside it. Minor grip though, but I think he should've been thicker.
He looks incredible though, just amazing. Very happy with my purchase.
One thing you guys, some pats on the armor are chipped. I haven't taken all the plastic out yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if there's more spots. Something to watch out for I guess, I took some crappy iphone pics for you to see. Ill be contacting SS regarding this, and see if they can work something out for me.
And fordijuse, I actually flex paid this, and got it before you.
7arudera.jpg

u9ezu3yz.jpg

Last edited:
One thing you guys, some pats on the armor are chipped. I haven't taken all the plastic out yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if there's more spots. Something to watch out for I guess, I took some crappy iphone pics for you to see. Ill be contacting SS regarding this, and see if they can work something out for me.
u9ezu3yz.jpg

Its supposed to be like that its part of the paintjob :lecture to make him look more realistic I guess, take a look at the prototype feet

PD134363601166M.jpg

It seems they added that to the forearms as well

Last edited:
Just got mine, as my first ever IM figure I can say I'm impressed!
He does feel VERY light though, so I gotta ask, we're previous iterations of this figure light also? I know he's not made of die cast, and that he's also not as huge as Monger, and even though monger feels like plastic, it seems to me that it's some stronger kind. This guy feels a little cheap if I can actually say that without being bombarded after. Another thing that gets my attention is the fact that there's no way a 1/6 RDJ is inside that armor. This guy is fit. Not skinny, but really trimmed. The movie shows IM being this Thick armored beast that can actually hold a person inside it. Minor grip though, but I think he should've been thicker.
He looks incredible though, just amazing. Very happy with my purchase.
7arudera.jpg

u9ezu3yz.jpg

I would return it for a refund.

I have a lot of IM armors and they all look like that. The paint scuffs give the illusion that it's metal underneath and that the paint has rubbed off.

Yup, I don't know about the IM2 Mark VI but the Avengers Mark VI has the paint chipped too

Mine is the IM2 Mark VI. I don't have the AVG Mark VI, but from what I tell from the pictures floating around, the AVG Mark VI has a lot less dings and dents than the IM2 version.

Thanks for the info. Im such a noob when it comes to IM.

That's alright, enjoy your Mark VII! If you get real dents and scratches, you will see the real plastic color below which can be black or red in color (at least for the Mark VI)...

Back