Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think HT made a bunch of these. Once they start shipping them out overseas, these will be everywhere

Yup, even if you don't get the exclusive, I'm sure once the regular version comes around, there will be enough for everyone. I know these figures are suppose to be "limited" since its a collectible, but I hope HT produces multiple batches of this because of the high demand. I would rather HT make a bigger profit then watch scalpers take advantage of people who really want this.

:goodpost:

SSC actually can only provide so much information. In the end it's HT who ships it out to them and then SSC ships it out to the buyers

Im getting this figure on Tuesday and cannot wait. To those who already have it in, hand, from the pictures, the gap between the armor on the neck and the chest armor seems really big. I know that gap is there in the movie, it just seems distractingly large in the pics of the figure. Has anyone noticed this? Do you find it less annoying and distracting in hand?

Exclusive must be a split shipment...as I ordered mine minutes after it went up for preorder and they refused to charge me any sooner than July 5th

Well I have my QS002 T-800 Endoskeleton coming next week, which should help the wait for my Mark7 and my BD Mark7 a lot easier.:impatient::wink1:

Back