Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like it if they didnt ship any out until they have enough in stock to fill all the preorders. That way everyone that preordered one gets them at the same time....:horror..

How does this idea sound.:wink1::rotfl

Why because some crybabies will cry if they have wait a few more weeks after some others? No things are fine the way they are. I am also sure not everyone ordered at the same time.

Lol the more attention you guys give him the more he's going to talk his non sense. We all know he's wrong so why keep arguing with him?

Do not feed the troll.

6-20-20138-35-05PM_zps26c38d21.png~original

If I had a dollar for every brain you dont have, I'd have 1 dollar

You are lucky that I do not own or run Sideshow.

Trust me the flexpay option is OVER.

Back to this again...sigh

Yeah. I am not the one whining or crying here about not have figure first, paying over retail, etc....

Do not feed the troll.

Good idea. It will not be fun replying to the cry babies, whiners, etc...

Takes fun out of the American tern " Free Speech "

Why because some crybabies will cry if they have wait a few more weeks after some others? No things are fine the way they are. I am also sure not everyone ordered at the same time.

Very good point man.

How about this? Did you preorder the figure? If you did then you'll get one. You're an adult quit acting like a whiny kid in a toy store.
Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

Decent point. Good observation.

Lol the more attention you guys give him the more he's going to talk his non sense. We all know he's wrong so why keep arguing with him?

Think again guy. My theory is more than correct.

Do you see these guys worked up?

The truth hurts. My points are quite valid. Otherwise, why is everyone worked up? Ha Ha.

Go for it.

I am going to have fun when the ones without figure will make the big stink.

I pre-ordered it in hong kong last year and my family members there picked it up last week and shipped it to USA.

Thinking about doing a video review but I'm sure there'll be tons of video reviews on this in the next weeks

Back