Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, man I wish I would've been there for the BD Mk VII @$300 T_T I'll comfort myself by getting the Mk.VII and the Loki... hey I feel better now! btw guys I think I know what those other ??? parts are, the one's apart from the new wrists; my theory is that they are a third replacement for the silver missile compartment above his chest, they look kind of like the parts from the BD mark VII, and btw that would be a great add on because it removes a lot of bulk from the figure!!! you know if you wanna go for that like me x)

Hope to see pics from HK bloggers sometime this week because a local store here is getting the exclusive on friday and as expensive as it is I'm getting one for myself. Just sold mk4 yesterday to add for funds and now I cannot wait to see this in-hand :D

guys bad news Ht just announced on their FB page that due to a mix up in the manufacturing process the mark VII figure has been indefinitely canceled until further notice.

.....also j/k
WHERE THE HECK IS THIS GUY ALREADY!

Oh NO YOU DIDN'T

don't do that.. I have a heart condition, you could've killed me :lol

I'm not so exited about getting this right now anyway... I won't be until I see a pic of the head with the eyes fixed

This wait is actually making my excitement cool down.. Sucks, I want that awesome happy feeling when it's finally here, not a "Meh I guess it's okay" feeling!

guys bad news Ht just announced on their FB page that due to a mix up in the manufacturing process the mark VII figure has been indefinitely canceled until further notice.

.....also j/k
WHERE THE HECK IS THIS GUY ALREADY!

**** you. This **** ain't happening in my quantum universe. So there.

Looks like it's finally on it's way, 2 fb teasers just popped up...we'll see tho.

935548_544159495622383_1278877170_n.jpg

182921_498787486860906_450509234_n.jpg

I hope so, there has been teaser pics for over a month and nothing happened. At this point, probably won't get it till early July from SSC.

Since when do teaser pics show up on a sunday?

Is a bit weird, may mean theres a few figures out this week tho as a 1/4 scale Bale sculpt has also been teased.

Dream week if it happens would be: This on Mon or Tues and either Hulk or ASM on Friday :panic:

Won't happen tho :rotfl

Back