Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I remember the day he went up for PO. My third ever PO from SS after DX11 and DX12. Many have been ordered since much to my wife's dismay. :lol

Tyrone2.jpg

That mini heart attack you get when you check your email and it reads PRE-ORDER..........HARLEY QUINN :( I thought my waitlist converted

It could be worse...when most of us were waiting for the bd mk vii, we got random emails about iron man, but it wasnt the bd vii. This drove us all batty.

I had no idea the currency in the Philippines is pesos. Learn something new every day. :lecture :lol

Yes it is in peso and this exclusive will cost me a lotta pesos!!! To thinks this is only an mms how come it's more than what i paid for with my dx11 joker 2.0 exclusive?

answer: because this is iron man, that's why!:slap

Mine on Monday too. Wonder if the waitlist people will get this along with people who order him last year; or we have to wait longer, say 3rd batch???

Dude WHAT THE HELL!!!!! Mine hasn't converted. Could it be my card was declined? (I'm paying in debit)

Back