Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sooo fùcking scared! I preordered an iron man mark 47 hot toys from typhoon toys and they charged me and I see my preorders and is not there. Any help? I'm ****ting bricks

Mark 42 I mean.

I've never dealt with Typhoon Toys, but I'd say if you don't see it on your pre-order list, and they've charged you a fee for it, call them or e-mail them and reference your receipt. If they still tell you that you don't have an order and they have no record of it, file a chargeback with your bank.

I've never dealt with Typhoon Toys, but I'd say if you don't see it on your pre-order list, and they've charged you a fee for it, call them or e-mail them and reference your receipt. If they still tell you that you don't have an order and they have no record of it, file a chargeback with your bank.

Thanks I called her at this time(10:18 pm) Like 4 times i dialed literally for her to answer. I wanted a response as quick as possible. She told me a long story, but I think I want to cancel the preorder now, as soon as she gives me my money back. No way in hell am I ordering form that store.

But honestly, what to do with that small added holographic exclusive :dunno ?

IMG_3364_zps66bcccce.jpg~original

IMG_3366_zpsd444871f.jpg~original

True enough. I just joined the ex waitlist as well. Guess I can always cancel one if the other converts. They should have a system where you can get on a waitlist for which ever version becomes available first.

They finally charged my card the NRD for my waitlist conversion. Now it finally feels like an order.

Ordered the ex because I didn't know the regular one was up for order at the time. Would have took the free shipping over the little plastic toy I'm probably going to just sell. :dunno Wish the exclusive came with a little mini pod instead. I wonder what they're thinking when they come up to the conclusion that they should make the exclusive a little 3" statue?

Ordered the ex because I didn't know the regular one was up for order at the time. Would have took the free shipping over the little plastic toy I'm probably going to just sell. :dunno Wish the exclusive came with a little mini pod instead. I wonder what they're thinking when they come up to the conclusion that they should make the exclusive a little 3" statue?

Well the WM 2.0 is coming with a WM 1.0 hologram.
Maybe HT will be bringing out a hologram table in the near future?

Back