Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They haven't said anything about a new batch huh? Like batman DX12 that had two batches coming in

WTF????:gah:.. So this means They are going to be releasing this in U.S. a month before the BD version. Why don't they just release them together at this rate?
Man this figure is getting delay after delay, they better be using that time well. :mad:

I will probably get this damn thing on my Wife's Birthday, and have to be like, "Look what I got you for your Birthday Baby"....:rotfl

WTF????:gah:.. So this means They are going to be releasing this in U.S. a month before the BD version. Why don't they just release them together at this rate?
Man this figure is getting delay after delay, they better be using that time well. :mad:

I will probably get this damn thing on my Wife's Birthday, and have to be like, "Look what I got you for your Birthday Baby"....:rotfl
Why all the panic because it says June? It's expected. If it's being released in HK this Friday, it should be out here in the states first week of June and onward. There is no "use time well" at this point, they're already shipping this figure out oversea. It states June because that's when the shipment will hit state side.

Watch how the BD gets delayed until August :lol

Oh I am just playing around... I figured it was going to be June, Hell even July maybe, here in the states. I just like *****in bout waiting on HT's figures...:lol

As for the BD version actually coming out in July, I am not holding my breath...:lol

:rotfl I sure hope your wife is an Iron Man Fan!!

But I think it should be arriving at SS early June though (hopefully first week), seems like it's almost out!

Yea, annoyed by the delay, but I just got emailed from SS that Loki will start shipping out in 2 weeks, which will hold me over till this comes out. The Mk7 and Loki are the two figures I'm most excited about this year.

In all reality, this is probably only pushing it back by a few weeks. As stated earlier, I never expected this to ship in the States before early June anyway.

After this long a wait, this isn't really that big of a deal. Slightly annoying at first, but oh well.

Maybe they are fixing that terrible head sculpt!:lol I keep looking at the BD Mark VII and wishing this figure had the helmeted head sculpt too.

The only time we see RDJ in the armor without the helmet is right at the end when the group is there to get Loki from Stark tower. A strange scene for Hot Toys recreate I think...

was hoping to see more teaser of the final product by plastic enemies or OMG by now even though we may already seen the final product pics from the recent exhibition :impatient:

ordered the regular version and the exclusive. noticed status in my account for the regular now says 'item(s) shipping soon'. the ship date on the order page has been updated to june 2013. could SS have gotten a small amount of figures? check to see if your order for the regular version says the same. exclusive still says 'processing'.

Back