Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted to get this figure... I've always wanted an Iron Man figure but I hate the look of the new MK's.

Thinking of waiting until they're in stock, that way I can use my reward points. :p

As a Canadian I have an issue with this place as they charge an extra $5 for the Hot Toys shipper box to be included with your order which is ridiculous - if you don't order it with your figure I assume they just throw it out.
It may be a minor issue but it's not like they paid extra to receive the box, and it's just a small way to take advantage of collectors.

Toys2net still seem to be taking preorders and I'm pretty sure they take Paypal as I've ordered from them in the past - and comes with the shipper box

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=21255&cat=112&page=1

Is Toys2Net reliable? Nevermind, just ordered from cmd instead XD

Last edited:

vader.jpg

i guess i waited to long to buy one becasue now I have about zero chances of getting the BD version and the regular is sold out as well
:slap:mad:

not really surprising, even if it was out today in HK it would still be another month until SSC had them in on the way...let alone actually shipping out to costumers

Back