Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may look to be the same price but really it's not. SS exclusives don't have free shipping that I've noticed. In a way that's good because you can use your rewards points if you want but at the same time your paying shipping and they usually charge anywhere between $15-20. So your points are really paying for shipping then they are used for the actual cost of the figure.

The price may have been the same but the non-exclusive has free shipping. In retrospect, I should have gotten the regular. No going back now though because of the NRD. I'm probably looking at $15.00 for shipping to the east coast.

I only got the exclusive because it was the only one up for order when I ordered it back in Feb. I'm going to just throw it up on eBay to make up for the lost in free shipping.

Pretty useless exclusive. Awesome to those with a light table.

I agree that the little translucent plastic figure is neat. I just didn't feel it was a cool enough extra to order the exclusive version for, so I just got the regular one.

I didn't even pay attention to the fact that the exclusive one didn't offer free shipping.

I actually even have my regular version PO'd through BBTS. I have some credit on my account and so it came out cheaper then if I ordered it on SSC, even with free shipping.

I PO the exclusive a while back. The holo-figure didn't impress me too much, but I'll take it. Really wish the exclusive had been the armor in pod form, even if that meant higher cost.

I PO the exclusive a while back. The holo-figure didn't impress me too much, but I'll take it. Really wish the exclusive had been the armor in pod form, even if that meant higher cost.

That would have made me stalk the exclusive to PO it for sure.

i believe username has a light table, wonder how it looks on his

I made one, but sold it to a member here.
I could make another one. But i never bought the MKI 2.0 and the MKVII i have on order is not with SS, so i will never have the MKVII exclusive minifig either. I'd love to have both of course. If anyone has both(Or *will* when the MKVII finally gets released), and wants something built in return, lol...
Here are pics of the Light Table before i shipped it out:

Nice FF Spiderman suit, Username. 'Tied with the Noir outfit as my favorite Spiderman attire.

taking the mick a bit with those image sizes, wondered why it took so long to load this page :pfft:

Anyway, hoping for the release pics this Friday, the sooner i get this figure the better. Another Iron Man reveal on friday would be nice too, hoping for Gemini or Shotgun personally

I made one, but sold it to a member here.
I could make another one. But i never bought the MKI 2.0 and the MKVII i have on order is not with SS, so i will never have the MKVII exclusive minifig either. I'd love to have both of course. If anyone has both(Or *will* when the MKVII finally gets released), and wants something built in return, lol...
Here are pics of the Light Table before i shipped it out:

Is that CG image real or or did you photoshop the image in?

That is a HALO3 Cortana clear figure.
It's cast in a translucent blue plastic, which is why it looks CG i suppose.

Thats the McFarlane one right? Looks awesome on that light table!
I have the First release Cortana fig from McFarlane but I think it's a different size than that one. I know one was bigger than the other but I can't remember which.

EDIT- oops, just realized you said Halo3, yea that's the same one I have I think.

Thats the McFarlane one right? Looks awesome on that light table!
I have the First release Cortana fig from McFarlane but I think it's a different size than that one. I know one was bigger than the other but I can't remember which.

EDIT- oops, just realized you said Halo3, yea that's the same one I have I think.

Yeah. It comes with a light up base. But those 3 LEDs don't have the same power as the 144 LEDs that were running on the light table.
Here are pics of the Mcfarlane figure:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?saf...06.513.6j1.7.0...0.0...1c.1.9.img.T0J5jL-pyVw

And pics of the lights that are under the table:

IMG_1372.jpg:original
[/URL]

Hi
Do you mind to share the measure of the "table" and the hologram "screen"?

thank you

I think you'll find a lot of people here agree with you, more or less. The holograms seem lazy and aren't fun for the majority of collectors - I suspect they mostly sit in the box. That being said, if the exclusive is cool enough, like the Mark VII pod for instance, then more people would want the exclusive and lots of people would probably not be able to get it. What would you prefer?

The pod would have been a fantastic exclusive item. I also agree, a transparent mini figure is just kinda dull.

Yeah. It comes with a light up base. But those 3 LEDs don't have the same power as the 144 LEDs that were running on the light table.
Here are pics of the Mcfarlane figure:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?saf...06.513.6j1.7.0...0.0...1c.1.9.img.T0J5jL-pyVw

And pics of the lights that are under the table:

More pics of the McFarlane Cortana can be seen in my gallery too...

DSCN1234.JPG

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/CORTANAHALO3#

And here...

DSCN5548.JPG

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/CORTANA#

:wave

Yep, that's the same one! You're right, the base doesn't have nearly enough power, looks much better on the table.

Hi
Do you mind to share the measure of the "table" and the hologram "screen"?

thank you

Hey there. I don't have the measurements exactly i'm afraid. I just eyeballed it from the screen in IM1 when Tony walks up and is messing about with the MKI hologram.
And i sold the table to a member here.
I can probably make a few guesses today at work. Stay tuned.

Back