Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
531798_365544196883296_1764702607_n.jpg

is this the updated HS on the Mark VII that is on the Red Snapper?!

looks awesome

I meant what's in it for us? A figure that stands in only one pose, and EVERYONE'S copy is in that pose...
For me, half the fun is the pose i put my figure in, and the poses others put theirs in that i would never have thought of.

I agree with you. But I think the selling point for the consumer is less visible joints and a better sculpt when the practical needs of an articulated figure places demands on the sculpt.

I dont see RDJ in that sculpt at all. However, I dont care. I only care if it looks like the character, not the actor. To me, this looks like a perfect Stark sculpt.

can't wait to see pics of custom tony stark from u guys using that hs with the black sabbath shirt on..definitely a great tony stark hs

can't wait to see pics of custom tony stark from u guys using that hs with the black sabbath shirt on..definitely a great tony stark hs

Agreed! My headless TT body with MC Toys BS attire awaits this head...

I just can't help but think that the Mark VII sculpt has only a passing resemblance to RDJ. It's a wonderful sculpt, completely embodies Tony Stark, but I just have to try really hard to see RDJ in it. I'm hoping when I have it in hand I can see RDJ better.

Back