Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link guys!

Ok, next question.

I'm gonna be putting the Mark VII Tony head on it.

What's the cheapest but not-bad-looking body I should get for him.

Ok, next question.

Guys, I cant remember which thread it was in or what page, but could someone list links to the different Black Sabbath outfits made for Tony, along with which you guys think is the best & why? I think I wanna get the one that comes with the bracelets.

Also, which body to get.

I got the one without bracelets. At least i think it didn't come with bracelets... Packaging is long gone so it may have, lol.
I have since put it on a bigger body, but i like the look:

IMG_1793.jpg

I got the one without bracelets. At least i think it didn't come with bracelets... Packaging is long gone so it may have, lol.
I have since put it on a bigger body, but i like the look:

IMG_1793.jpg

The body looks a little too big, but the clothes fit it better.
Too small of a body would make the clothes fit too loose.

Fullscreen+capture+252012+54917+PM.jpg

I have my custom Mech Test head on a TT narrow shoulders right now, I'm waiting on my Asmus Toys outfit with the braclets. It's suppose to be on the way, but everyday I check the tracking and it changes from moving towards America; to number not found back and forth.

I have my custom Mech Test head on a TT narrow shoulders right now, I'm waiting on my Asmus Toys outfit with the braclets. It's suppose to be on the way, but everyday I check the tracking and it changes from moving towards America; to number not found back and forth.

BBTS has the Asmus outfit in stock

Ok, so if you guys had to say, which skin color & body type do I need to get & wheres the cheapest place to buy?

Ok, next question.

Ok, next question.

Ok, so if you guys had to say, which skin color & body type do I need to get & wheres the cheapest place to buy?

Will someone answer this man and end his OCD please.

For the MkVII HS its hard to tell as we dont know what the finished product will look like, Id highly recommend a HT truetype, grab one of the new ones coming out (21 i think?) or a 16 (pretty costly though)

Back