Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're going to cover most of the body up with the Sabbath outfit or the Jerrico Suit what does it matter about skin tone as long as it’s Caucasian? Just get you a narrow shoulder TT, or if you want better looking forearms get an advanced TT. If they’re too expensive and there aren’t any bodies from other released figures on EBay you like and you can wait pre-order a new Hot Toys regular TT.

THERE!

If you're going to cover most of the body up with the Sabbath outfit or the Jerrico Suit what does it matter about skin tone as long as it’s Caucasian? Just get you a narrow shoulder TT, or if you want better looking forearms get an advanced TT. If they’re too expensive and there aren’t any bodies from other released figures on EBay you like and you can wait pre-order a new Hot Toys regular TT.

THERE!

I could see it being an OCD thing, my OCD is that the hands are of a really similar tone, but to each their own

Wait...so if the world does end on the 21st..then i guess i will say bye now!!
Causr you know..the Mayans would have included timezones that go first right???

lol

Wait...so if the world does end on the 21st..then i guess i will say bye now!!
Causr you know..the Mayans would have included timezones that go first right???

lol

The bible says not even the Angels in Heaven know when the end will come so no matter how smart the Mayans were they didn't know. On the morning of the 22th the day will start like any other, and life will go on.

I got the one without bracelets. At least i think it didn't come with bracelets... Packaging is long gone so it may have, lol.
I have since put it on a bigger body, but i like the look:

IMG_1793.jpg

So if I ordered one of the Tru Types, would it be the regular or slim?

The bible says not even the Angels in Heaven know when the end will come so no matter how smart the Mayans were they didn't know. On the morning of the 22th the day will start like any other, and life will go on.

Boy, if you're wrong, I'm coming by to hunt you down myself and...

...oh, wait a minute.... :panic:

:goodpost:

and who do you think gave the Mayans that false information? ;)

It wasn't the angels that did not fall from Heaven,that's for sure

I pre ordered this caucasian ACI Body for my custom Tony Stark., and from what i see it just perfect for tony., because the body is not scrawny looking but also not that bigg. I'm just hoping the actual product is the same like this.. :pray:

Last edited:
I pre ordered this caucasian ACI Body for my custom Tony Stark., and from what i see it just perfect for tony., because the body is not scrawny looking but also not that bigg. I'm just hoping the actual product is the same like this.. :pray:

That one should work. I ended up doing a PO for the TT regular. I figured slender would be too scrawny. Bought the Asmus outfit. Hopefully both work out!

I got the clothing set with the metal bracelets. I have one of the knock off narrow bodies so the clothing looks big and the neck seems short. I might have to get a muscle body for this but RDJ isn't even a big person to begin with lol.

I don't know if it's been asked but, is there anyway to bend the Braclets to fit a little tighter. Mine on a regular TT want to slide up and down his wrist and roll around even though I'm using the large wrist pegs.

Last edited:
I got the clothing set with the metal bracelets. I have one of the knock off narrow bodies so the clothing looks big and the neck seems short. I might have to get a muscle body for this but RDJ isn't even a big person to begin with lol.

I was thinking of doing this also but I don't plan on putting to much thought into it. You have to give this some thought if its not up yet. He is a smaller guy, the suit is just a little bigger then the man (I am not talking about all his party time). So if you really look at it. Then you would want a smaller TT body.

Let's face it HT is going to dump one of these soon. They have all those extra Tony heads.

I don't know if it's been asked but, is there anyway to bend the Braclets to fit a little tighter. Mine on a regular TT want to slide up and down his wrist and roll around even though I'm using the last wrist pegs.

yes, I heated mine up and bent them tighter by about 1 - 1.5mm with a pair of pliers, just enough so they stop falling off

Back