Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

I can see it now.. Iron Man MKVII [Final Battle ver.], includes compact MKVII armor, nuclear missile, head in helmet sculpt, and torn off face plate. lol.

Also, it doesn't look like the armor is fully removable. What I mean is, you don't have undamaged gold pieces for the legs that go under the silver missile pieces. It also looks like the jetpack doesn't come off fully, just the shoulder pieces. Hmmm...

Damn dude, you are so right! I completely forgot about that! I was 100% SURE they would give us that with the figure. It's just as important as the Suitcase with the Mark V.

OsD0S.png

That's a damn shame! I would rather have this over the BD parts.

What would you of done with it? It's a pretty difficult accessory to display. I prefer the BD parts and RDJ hs.

I can see it now.. Iron Man MKVII [Final Battle ver.], includes compact MKVII armor, nuclear missile, head in helmet sculpt, and torn off face plate.

you just gave HT that idea- 4th qtr 2013:hi5:

Damn dude, you are so right! I completely forgot about that! I was 100% SURE they would give us that with the figure. It's just as important as the Suitcase with the Mark V.

OsD0S.png

I never expected this because it's basically the size of a human being in the film. It would've been a huge accessory and it would have been the only accessory,baking the rest of the figure barebones. I will take the accessories HT gave us over that thing.

Ht will do it someday though, with the VII 2.0 :D

OsD0S.png

Admittedly as awesome as this is, i was secretly hoping theyd throw in the delivery system too :pray: Its still a definite buy though

Sweet love the included head sculpt, will be my 1st and only iron man

Are people digging this headsculpt ?
I generally find the nit picking over the top ...... but this looks awful to me. I think the mk.4 sculpt is much better (even if it does look a little asian)

Are people digging this headsculpt ?
I generally find the nit picking over the top ...... but this looks awful to me. I think the mk.4 sculpt is much better (even if it does look a little asian)

I don't see a problem with it. Looks pretty great to me.

I just don't see the actor much in it. I feel like this is how RDJ thinks he looks, but it certainly isn't how he actually looks.

:lecture no issue for me...

lets see:
- IM accurate figure check
- light up feature check
- BD parts check
- Tony HS check
- other accessories check
- hologram not sure what the use of it check

YUP can't complain, hope it won't be long wait :yess::yess:

But I'm telling ya...some voodoo pygmy tribe could shrink Robert Downey Jr's head to 1/6th scale and you would still have people in here saying that "it looks nothing like him", so...

People keep trotting out this line of bull whenever fans criticise a new HS. It's demonstrably untrue as well as being patronising and pointless. From what I've seen fans on this board are as willing to cheer a good HS as they are to jeer a bad one. Consider the reaction to Loki or Black Widow, or to the improved Thor.

This is a piss poor effort at RDJ. It's not as good as either the MkIV or the MkI 2.0, and compared to Loki, Commissioner Gordon or Bruce Wayne it's frankly pathetic. They need to throw it out and start again. Making ridiculous sweeping statements about voodoo pygmys won't change that.

Never really liked this design but it looks fantastic.

Back