Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

That head sculpt will go great on the Mark IV in the Gantry!

iron-man-2-clip.jpg

Downey.jpg

The display figure has that long-necked, skinny helmet look that the Mark III suffered from. The official photo's head seems the right width and sits where it should.

its the lighting/head pose

It's because the head isn't seated far down enough on the neck and the head looks too small because the neck isn't posed forward in a natural position. For example on the new Mark II:

6837731400_fdb04e307b_z.jpg
6837732782_f63691e478_z.jpg

We're expecting this tomorrow, right? With all the official reveals today I'm so lost as to what/how many figures will be up for order tomorrow.

It's because the head isn't seated far down enough on the neck and the head looks too small because the neck isn't posed forward in a natural position. For example on the new Mark II:

6837731400_fdb04e307b_z.jpg
6837732782_f63691e478_z.jpg
That must be it.

I don't know why they charge extra for the light up features, it's cool and all but I mean seriously, who displays with the light up features on? (Rhetorical)

I don't really like them myself. I only ever use them for photos and it's just as easy to photoshop that afterwards. All they do is add extra blemishes to the sculpt and reduce articulation (most notably in the neck and wrists).

WOW HT! Needless to say, I'm very IMPRESSED with this figure!!! :clap

I do like the head sculpt and I think the smirk is a nice salute to Stark's arrogant demeanor! Not my favorite sculpt but its different which makes this figure that much more cool! :wink1:

The hologram exclusive is a pass for me. Not in the film so I'm not missing out.

This is a damn nice looking toy! So many poses and gadgets! BEST IM to date! THANK YOU HT! THANK YOU! :mexwave:hi5:

Looks absolutely awesome, can´t say anything different from other.

Ouh...and the HS sucks.^^

But, no specs over here...just announced with pics?!
I post it over in a german board, where guys are interested in those and I´d like to post it complete...

That head sculpt will go great on the Mark IV in the Gantry!

iron-man-2-clip.jpg

Downey.jpg

Since Stark is amost always smirking, i dont see what isn't to like about this sculpt. Thats what he does: continual sarcasm! Why would he NOT be smirking. As for the "he looks asian!" comments, this is a whole 'nother ball of LOL-tasticness that I am not going to bother addressing: sheer ridiculousness.

I don't know why they charge extra for the light up features, it's cool and all but I mean seriously, who displays with the light up features on? (Rhetorical)

Same thing with that new light-up stand they have: I would use that thing like, one day a year. It should be a rental somewheres, so people can do photo-shoots and then pass it on. Plus the stand has this ginormous ugly nameplate.... um, no.

Yeah, I don't see RDJ in that head sculpt... maybe the top half of his face, but the bottom half does not look like him.

I'm going to get him, but I'm not a huge fan of displaying with the head sculpt, so it's the helmet for me.

Back