Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, forgive me for saying something else then "how awsome is that *thing*" for your customs god :)
Maaaan, some people just dont take critique. :slap

i think it looks good but needs a bit of tweaking to the position of the AR. although some have jaded opinions in this forum, i try to keep my opinion respectable. it doesn't always work out that way but i try. anyway, i like your outspokenness. :1-1:

In Username's defense, I quite like the custom triangular chest. However, the faceplate could use some work.

My Mark VII arrived last week...but finally had time to mess with him a bit...really enjoying all the extra parts HT included in this one...hard to decide which look you want to display....anyways...a few pics...waiting for a new Detolf...the Hulk and Mark VII have no home at moment :monkey2

null_zps46f192ae.jpg

null_zps7f645dd7.jpg

null_zps5e23f119.jpg

Hey guys what already released iron man comes with the open mask headsculpt? And would it fit in the mark 7?

It's funny, I only ever wanted a single Iron Man in my collection. I still do. The problem is I really can't decide which one to keep. When I put them all next to each other though, the Mark VII feels like a more quality figure somehow. As if HT has been making some minor, but noticeable improvements in Iron character quality over the last couple years or however long it has been.

I agree- Mk VII is the only IM figure I need till MK 42 shows up- it's so different I want it!

I agree too. I said before that I have been waiting for a single red and gold Mark for a while now. I passed on all of the previous ones, even Mark4 and 6. I just knew something better was coming, and this is it.

As far as IM figures I only have the unique figures they have offered that I just had to have. I am not a completionist at all. I like too many things to be one:lol

I also have Mark42, And Heart Breaker on PO. They just look unique enough and I would like to add them to my Mark suit collection.

Back