Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is soooo amazing! I cant stop switching parts and decide what I want to display. Easily best Iron Man yet, hands down!

Makes me think of lego. Different ways to build it.

9159558273_a75c075203_b.jpg

9159559261_99c17ae577_b.jpg

9159560435_22c5d7eb35_b.jpg

Yeah, its so fun switching all the parts! I am worried though that all the swapping will end up with a broken part. Not that it feels fragile (other than the back flaps).

I heard they were released in HK this week so we are looking at getting Iron Man same week as Hulk in the US

That is excellent. Hopefully mid-late July.

And those are some of the best pics I've seen of the figure right there.

Mine will be here tomorrow. I think I'm going to go with the fully loaded look like when the suit first attached to him.

I'll find out tonight when I open it, but the paint on this mark vii is just so clean and shinny it makes the BD parts just look odd on the figure.
Where the lower arms, legs, full back and lower torso do not get any parts to attach, it looks weird. The BD Iron Man 2 Mark VI conversely where the figure is already weathered a bit looks much better with the BD look than this VII.

With that said, the mark VII with the all clean body is beautiful and I think it may be my favorite Mark body suit now. The BD VII promo is going to be my favorite piece once delivered.

Last edited:
To tell the truth I never use any of the BD parts on any of my Ironmen; that's why I want the Promo BD Ironman MKVII. He'll come that way and it'll mean I want have to swap parts around and risk breaking tabs or catches on him. Having the RDJ helmeted head sculpt is also why I want it. I think it's a great likeness; better than the regular version or Exclusive version full head sculpt.

Looking at these in hands pictures are starting to look better to me despite the bigger eye lines. I can look past it, but so far the only thing keeping me away from this is the skinny rubber elbow joints. I think I may eventually get this soon, but be nice if people give some more feed back on those elbows durability.

Totally agree. I will be displaying the BD MK VII with the Tony open head as well. The likeness looks fantastic and the bloody face and BD helmet round out that version the best.

Now if my reservation/waitlist will just convert into an order I'll be in business to do the same.:pray:

just got around to opening mine this morning. defiantly my fav of all the released armors.

the rdj head looks much better in hand (not that i ever had any real issue with it)

Kind of the Koyo statue look.

Pretty much!

Looking at these in hands pictures are starting to look better to me despite the bigger eye lines. I can look past it, but so far the only thing keeping me away from this is the skinny rubber elbow joints. I think I may eventually get this soon, but be nice if people give some more feed back on those elbows durability.

Seems good.

9162184672_347fce40ae_b.jpg

Nope, one of the stores I mentioned has it in stock early, I already got shipping confirmation but it's priced at 290 usd, nearly all the toy stores are increasing their prices on this anticipated arrival.

So preorder now and get your figure:

https://www.angolz.com/store/movie-...on-collectible-figurine-hot-toys-mms-185.html

Since it's weekend in HK if you placed your order now, it should pull through, now where was that member who said I had to pay 500+ dollars on a new one? BAM SUCKA!!!! :nana:

Has anyone ordered from Angolz.com in the past? I only have the Mark VII on wait list. There is a good chance it will convert ... but I have been burned in the past (didn't waitlist regular one til 5/7). With shipping from Hong Kong, it would be around 325 ... which is only about 60 bucks more than the Sideshow would be if it converts. I can live with that minor upcharge. I am just worried about ordering from a company I have never used before. Any review or advice would be appreciated.

The rubber elbows actually make the arms harder to pose since the arms naturally want to straighten out now. Also, when you bend the arms at the elbow, you definitely get a fold in the rubber. Honestly, it's kind of an odd decision. I don't recall a lot of people complaining about the old joints.

The material itself is very soft and springy, but feels almost like more of a silicon than a rubber material. Actually, now that i think about it, it feels almost like a silicon ice tray. If that's the case, then we at least shouldn't need to worry about it drying out and breaking down, but until we can confirm the material, that's just a guess on my part.

Has anyone ordered from Angolz.com in the past? I only have the Mark VII on wait list. There is a good chance it will convert ... but I have been burned in the past (didn't waitlist regular one til 5/7). With shipping from Hong Kong, it would be around 325 ... which is only about 60 bucks more than the Sideshow would be if it converts. I can live with that minor upcharge. I am just worried about ordering from a company I have never used before. Any review or advice would be appreciated.

i pre-ordered and cancelled an order b4, they were pretty quick at refunding my money.

Back