Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this allows me to ***** all I want. :wink1:
46646AAF-28C4-4F27-B00C-07AB2B9888A8-1038-00000085EC4DB5A7_zps5cef817e.jpg

I don't recall my post saying you couldn't complain.:dunno

What does the fact that own all those armors too have to do with you complaining about the Mark VII?

I don't recall my post saying you couldn't complain.:dunno

What does the fact that own all those armors too have to do with you complaining about the Mark VII?

I thought you were qualifying people that can post buy who had the most armors by listing what you have. Sorry thought you were wanting to have a who's is bigger match. :lol

I thought you were qualifying people that can post buy who had the most armors by listing what you have. Sorry thought you were wanting to have a who's is bigger match. :lol

I referrenced how happy I was with every armor in my collection only to express that I would probably be equally as happy with both Mark VII armors. Thats it.

I don't base what I buy, or what I like on anyone elses opinons. ESPECIALLY if most of those opinions are based on pictures.

As far as a who's is bigger match, I'm not 16 years old. And again, what someone else has in their collection is meaningless to my collection. Unless I'm trading with them or buying from them.:wave

Was the Avengers mech test head different than mech test 1.0s head? I never should have passed on that mech test... Who would of thought it would hold up even 3 years later?

I referrenced how happy I was with every armor in my collection only to express that I would probably be equally as happy with both Mark VII armors. Thats it.

I don't base what I buy, or what I like on anyone elses opinons. ESPECIALLY if most of those opinions are based on pictures.

As far as a who's is bigger match, I'm not 16 years old. And again, what someone else has in their collection is meaningless to my collection. Unless I'm trading with them or buying from them.:wave

Thats right you better run, I'd hate to whip my Nolan batman collection out. I gots all of those and 7 dx12s J/K:)

I do not either and I'm not starting **** here, but I have a large appreciation for these iron man figures. Obviously. And it's frustrating to spend the cash on all of those armors and see HT lay an egg with this mark VII head.

The figure just came out this week, the critiques are going to be higher when a figure comes out, that's just how it is. If people don't like to see negative posts then maybe ignore some posters for a week or not let it bug you and don't read their posts.

I hope what I see is wrong, but I am getting the PI and getting it dirt cheap selling a mark VII for my hall of armor. I will use whatever HT throws out there as a mark VII for the bd look, cause I want a avengers setup. So it sucks, but that's just how it is.:peace

I've decided I'm going to cancel my PO for this. No, I don't like the helmet and I'm kind of not liking the rubber over the joints but neither of those issues are a deal breaker for me. I missed out on previous Marks because I'm an idiot who wanted to collect Hot Toys but was unsure of spending the money. I wasn't really sold on the armor design, but because I missed out on the IV and the VI, this was going to be my "classic" red and gold stand in.
Seeing the pics of the VI and the VII together just confirmed what my heart has been trying to tell me: I would rather have the Mark VI. I hope all the people who are getting this love and enjoy it, as for me, I'm going to pick up the 42 and hope Hot Toys redo the Mark VI sometime in the next couple of years.

I've decided I'm going to cancel my PO for this. No, I don't like the helmet and I'm kind of not liking the rubber over the joints but neither of those issues are a deal breaker for me. I missed out on previous Marks because I'm an idiot who wanted to collect Hot Toys but was unsure of spending the money. I wasn't really sold on the armor design, but because I missed out on the IV and the VI, this was going to be my "classic" red and gold stand in.
Seeing the pics of the VI and the VII together just confirmed what my heart has been trying to tell me: I would rather have the Mark VI. I hope all the people who are getting this love and enjoy it, as for me, I'm going to pick up the 42 and hope Hot Toys redo the Mark VI sometime in the next couple of years.

Wow. That actually read emotional, like a goodbye to a friend. :monkey2 :wave

Guys, just chill. If someone is annoying the other, you DO have the option of not replying. You (generally speaking) don't always have to get in the last word.

Guys, just chill. If someone is annoying the other, you DO have the option of not replying. You (generally speaking) don't always have to get in the last word.

I'm not annoyed at all. I wasn't taking jabs, I was honestly asking about Jack, which is one of HTs finest offerings.

Unfortunately tone cannot be passed in written form.

Wow. That actually read emotional, like a goodbye to a friend. :monkey2 :wave

:lol
I guess it was a little. I've had the mark VII on PO since the middle of August. I went back and forth on it a lot the last couple of months, but when it finally came out, I was just kind of wishing it was the Mark VI. Seeing the comparison pics was just the final nail for me. Its okay though, I like the 42 a lot more, so I'm fine with that being my Iron Man representation for the time being. Even though I wont see it for another year.

Back