Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's just jacked up.

Here's a Koto statue:

bfa504f1b789fee79737e7ece99e8fe5.jpg

The long wait sort of killed the excitement anyway but the numerous inaccuracies are painful to see. How did that neck joint pass the prototype stage? Ick!

the neck joint doesn't look any worse then the "normal" IM when in the same position from what i can tell. its just when the chin is down that it reveals the gap.

the only thing you are trading off is a gap when in positions you where never able to get previously. i would take this over the basically no articulation of the old marks.

natural head and neck positions have always been a major issue.

Last edited:
most of the people complaining have never seen this in person. most of the people that have it, love it... just sayin...

Read Rory's in hand review a few pages back and look at his pics. You don't need to have this in hand to see it has issues. He straight shoots the figure and highlights the same bad areas. Unfortunately neither of those heads are going to get better in hand.

the neck joint doesn't look any worse then the "normal" IM when in the same position from what i can tell. its just when the chin is down that it reveals the gap.

the only thing you are trading off is a gap when in positions you where never able to get previously. i would take this over the basically no articulation of the old marks.

natural head and neck positions have always been a major issue.

It's not the gap as much as the overall shape and size of the head. And the goofball eyes.

It's not the gap as much as the overall shape and size of the head. And the goofball eyes.

eh, i find it too hard to base off those pics. over flash and back shadows make them (MK VI/MK VII) look equally "worse" shapewize in different pictures.

eh, i find it too hard to base off those pics. over flash and back shadows make them (MK VI/MK VII) look equally "worse" shapewize in different pictures.

I understand you can get distortion, but it sticks out so far already with the chin tucked down all the way. I would bet that is the only position the head looks good. My guess is it will look like a bobble head straight up and to hide that giant gap in the back. Again well see soon enough, but it doesn't look good. It's not a coincidence most of OMGs glamour photos have the head down for many of the pics.

all of you complaining about the headsculpt and the giant-eyes-giant-mouth face plate, geez! how can hot toys make an easy, cash-grab, 'improved figure' re-release if they followed the prototype more closely and gave us an almost perfect replica the first time around? sometimes you need to look at things with 'cash eyes'.

375703_10150954904302344_764223418_n.jpg

901897_press07-001.jpg

:wink1:

Yes he is.

1) A giant inaccurate head that looks terrible from any angle.
2) Poor LED head lighting system and potentially bad LED wiring
3) Chicken elbows with bunched up rubber joints.
4) RDJ's Mexican stunt double's head sculpt.

A lot....:lol

But it does have battle damage pieces!

RDJ looks mexican u have to admit it

Back