Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Great news of the day for me!! :yess: definitely po this bad boy once available, can't wait to see the finished prototype :clap

"The Hot Toys Mark VII collectible is developed according to the 3D data from Marvel with form based on the maquette of Legacy Effects."

kypafjpg.gif

Now go back and do the same for the others! J/K...slightly.

I know the price is gonna be horrendous and this is gonna sound selfish but...

This will be my first Iron Man, potentially my only Iron Man, and I just want HT to go all out crazy with this figure. I want multiple LEDs (including leg and shoulder thrusters and the gauntlet lasers), I want detachable weapons pods and back thrusters, I want a full on Downey Jr HS, I want an opening helmet face AS WELL, I want him to be able to look straight up/forward for flying poses, I want all the missiles, all the weapons...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Basically I want the moon on a stick with this one. But dammit that's what I want! :panic::panic::pray:

Last edited:

I want a pair of bracelet...:monkey1

I can't wait for this one. :yess:

I know the price is gonna be horrendous and this is gonna sound selfish but...

This will be my first Iron Man, potentially my only Iron Man, and I just want HT to go all out crazy with this figure. I want multiple LEDs (including leg and shoulder thrusters and the gauntlet lasers), I want detachable weapons pods and back thrusters, I want a full on Downey Jr HS, I want an opening helmet face AS WELL, I want him to be able to look straight up/forward for flying poses, I want all the missiles, all the weapons...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Basically I want the moon on a stick with this one. But dammit that's what I want! :panic::panic::pray:

Chill out, it's barely even finished yet. We won't be getting news from this figure for a long time.

Looks great so far. The design is much more elaborate than all the others and its good to see Hot Toys putting effort into this one.

Who are they kidding with the 3D model, they will have a big head and tiny body like all the other marks before it.

If it's not battle damage, then you KNOW that he's got a rerelease coming.

Who are they kidding with the 3D model, they will have a big head and tiny body like all the other marks before it.

If anything, the heads have been small...

Haha I just asked this question in the mark vi thread...so the heads are smaller? I was looking at all the ones I have standing in a row and thought they looked off somehow. The Mark ii. Au isn't bad though!

HT sure will re-release this as Iron Man 3 Mark VII next year...

Sounds like its going to be expensive :panic:

So what do we think the fact this and Hulk have been shown as backstage previews does that possible mean Black Widow is next after Loki (which will presumably be revealed tonight)?

Aw, geez...

If I had my way, I'd get ALL the Avengers figures, but a tight budget and HT's newly inflated prices have me trying to reign in my desires. So far, the prospects that excite me the most are Loki and Black Widow (depending on the full reveal - ah, who am I kidding, Loki's probably a shoe-in!) Now this guy has me on the verge of caving...I was thinking "No, no, you don't need another IM, you have Mark II AU, Mark V, Mark VI, War Machine, Whiplash, Iron Monger pre-ordered and pre-paid, the Gantry w/ Mark IV pre-ordered and 2/3 paid for, and Mark I 2.0 on pre-order. Isn't that really enough IM??" Unfortunately, that can be used as an argument both for and against this new suit. The completist in me really wants it. :gah:

Someone save me from myself!!!

Back