Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

The milking stops here!

Like whats there so far, can't wait to see a somewhat finished one though.

Got plenty of Iron Men already, so this is another pass from me

But congrats to those who actually want yet another :wave

(So is this how it is, a thread for general discussion then one for every teaser then for every actual P.O? Couldn't this go in the HT Avengers general thread until there is actual specs/pics go live, it'd save the first page being flooded with Avengers threads :lecture)

Last edited:

Can't wait to see what the inflated price tag will be.

A must buy! But I'm still more excited for the Hulk.
Glad the movie only had Mark VII besides VI.

Each of these are individual figures, so I think it's fair game. there'll be another thread once the official specs come out anyways.

I dunno if I need Mk VII (have IV and VI already), but I'll wait until the official specs come out to see if it's worth adding to the collection.

Looks awesome but again I don't think I need more then 1 Ironman suit

"The Hot Toys Mark VII collectible is developed according to the 3D data from Marvel with form based on the maquette of Legacy Effects."

I hope this "data" will actually help better the final product rather than just being used as a marketing gimmick.

I saw this a few seconds ago on their FB page.
You have to love the people going "What no Hulk,Joker 2.0 or Black Widow?"
Why whine about those figures in an article about The MARK VII?
It looks good to me but it's a pass, I have an Iron Man already and I don't need every version of him.
Also, do you think it'll have BATTLE DAMAGE?:rolleyes2
If not a real FAIL then!
LOL!:lol

Just seen a fool on the page asking them to make Men in Black figures :lol :slap

Got plenty of Iron Men already, so this is another pass from me

But congrats to those who actually want yet another :wave

(So is this how it is, a thread for general discussion then one for every teaser then for every actual P.O? Couldn't this go in the HT Avengers general thread until there is actual specs/pics go live, it'd save the first page being flooded with Avengers threads :lecture)

Just following the Loki and Hulk examples, myself. Not sure if the idea is that these convert over to the official thread (the MMS number is just populated) and the pictures are in the first post... or if a whole new thread is created. There seemed to be some rhyme and reason to it all. Not sure who set it up. :)

A must buy! But I'm still more excited for the Hulk.
Glad the movie only had Mark VII besides VI.

Worried about this as well. I am hoping for $230 max. I guess it depends on how much he comes with. I know a lot more tooling and development go into the Iron Man figures, but they also seem to sell a lot more of them in general.

^ They reuse the mold for versions and variants, they make there money back enough not to charge a bomb, but they know people will pay it anyway so thats what they do

Looks like we get the diaper again.

Yeah... I just wonder if there's a way around it until the suit design itself changes? I think if they can figure out a way to avoid the fading (seems like forgetting the silver undercoat might fix that) I don't mind them so much... even though it does inhibit movement.

It does seem like they should be able to think of something else more clever with all the other engineering they do. Maybe panels that are spring loaded so they collapse inward to allow for movement... kind of the the Mark V chest panels on the side. It just seems like a tricky/small area to make something like that work and also not be prone to breakage.

Cant wait to see this thing when it is all done. I hope it is slightly larger then previous IM releases so it will scale up better with the rest of the avengers

You're gonna want this one because I bet it'll be the first non-Mark I IM to have accurate proportions and height.

Back