Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but i cant afford all these preorders. I have BW, Thor, CA, Coulson, Wolverine, Hulk. Someone had to be sacrificed ...

Last edited:
Honestly though (all joking aside), from his list of PO's, I would cancel Coulson... and I'm not even a Wolverine fan.

Coulson, while neat, will be in stock for some time. Popular yes, but with Hot Toys track record or late, being that stock is being produced in far greater numbers, should be fine for those who are late to the game.

With all the rubber pinky issues, i wonder if HT will resolve the problem. Likely they just don't care though they know.

Is Starks head sculpt subject to change? Maybe I just need to see more pics of it. Seems a teeny bit wonkey. I guess Im so used to the Super job done with the Luke Bespin Hot Toys.

Flan

Is Starks head sculpt subject to change? Maybe I just need to see more pics of it. Seems a teeny bit wonkey. I guess Im so used to the Super job done with the Luke Bespin Hot Toys.

Flan

Everything about the figure can change up until release.

I know what you mean about those Luke head sculpts. They're 1st class.

:welcome1: to the forums.

Back