Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to go freeze myself for a few months then.

On topic though, I think I'll skip on trying to get the Mark VI and just get the VII. Just wish we got a opening mask head.

That can be arranged, just move to Alaska, should about 25 below here in about a week :lol

Time to go freeze myself for a few months then.

On topic though, I think I'll skip on trying to get the Mark VI and just get the VII. Just wish we got a opening mask head.

Just remember what happened to cartman when he did that for the wii.

Anyway, is there anybody expert here that could say why the Ex version was almost sold out at the beginning of the month? How does it work? They saw it was going sold out and they bumped up production, or something like that?

When Hot Toys makes ever version of Ironman that can possibly be made, and 2.0 versions as well, then we'll probably get a DX version that will make ever version made before that look so outdated that the whole sell off and rebuy thing will be hitting everyone.

Is there ever gonna be a Iron Man DX from hot toys?

The mark 3 battle-damaged was supposed to be a DX but they dropped the PERS so they could get it to market quicker(and possibly due to issues with RDJs likeness).

The mark 3 battle-damaged was supposed to be a DX but they dropped the PERS so they could get it to market quicker(and possibly due to issues with RDJs likeness).

Hot toys could call any Ironman a DX if it came with a open helmet or full Tony Stark head sculpt with the PERS, so with that being said they've missed it with more than the BD MK III.

Is there ever gonna be a Iron Man DX from hot toys?

I really feel like a DX Iron Man would be a waste of time (IMO). The PERs feature would be useless since Tony has a mask that covers his eyes.

And yes, I know "the PERS would be sweet for my Tony Kitbash" blah blah blah. But most likely Tony's eyes will come out googly eyed.

So I hope for HT sake and ours, that they don't make a DX Iron Man.

I would at least like to see Hot Toys make an Iron Man figure and accessorize the hell out of it.

Custom dio base, battle damaged parts, Tony Stark headsculpt on a true type figure, coffee mug, toilet, etc.

I would at least like to see Hot Toys make an Iron Man figure and accessorize the hell out of it.

Custom dio base, battle damaged parts, Tony Stark headsculpt on a true type figure, coffee mug, toilet, etc.

I would buy it just for that one! :lol

I really feel like a DX Iron Man would be a waste of time (IMO). The PERs feature would be useless since Tony has a mask that covers his eyes.

And yes, I know "the PERS would be sweet for my Tony Kitbash" blah blah blah. But most likely Tony's eyes will come out googly eyed.

So I hope for HT sake and ours, that they don't make a DX Iron Man.

I think pers would help a Stark head. They eyes are the main reason all the heads look off. RDJ has googly eyes.

I think pers would help a Stark head. They eyes are the main reason all the heads look off. RDJ has googly eyes.

I totally agree.:lecture The Mark IV would be perfect if not for the eyes. I have to keep his shades on to truly enjoy the sculpt. With as many RDJ sculpts HTs has done, I surely hope they give us a PERS version just to see the outcome.

Back