Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

If there is a Mark VIII (and there probably is), my sig is in trouble!

Well if the pattern holds true for each movie, there should be a Mark IX (9) that we haven't seen yet. I can't imagine Marvel would end the movie with that awkward beige color scheme.

Can't make it wider because it's at it's max length!

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

cc2012_035.jpg

The first picture of this headsculpt that makes me want to have it. Maybe I can convince someone to make it my birthday gift. Gotta wait for it to be available in some German online shop, though. Custom fees + sales tax = ordering from SSC is too expensive.

Pre-ordered this with OneSixthBruce a few minutes ago :yess:

the price is too high for non-dx :(
even much more expensive than joker dx11
ggeezzz.. does it have a revision price? (i hope so)..
has HT ever revised a figure`s price before?

just wondering why this figure so expensive

I guess we can throw a $300 Hulk out the window.

i wonder how much hulk is going to be around once its up for PO :S

my guess is 349.99 but ill buy it regardless of price. Who can say no to that little green monster

It's funny this same discussion happens every $25 increase in price. And yet for every person who is "priced out" someone else fills their spot, and the prices continue to go up.

That is the major problem. There are say 20 people here that is saying they are not going to buy it with about 10 more saying pass (Give or take). Yet there are more then 1,000 people not on this board that will take your place.

Like others I did a major cancel of items after what they did to me with the Granry/with Mk4. Why should they be nice to use. I told them to keep it, they sold it less then 10 sec later. I canceled Loki, seen 3 people order it after, Hawkeye, again.

For the most part they do not need to make us happen. Why should they?

Yes I order this, and only clones/sw. I have only 1PF(Super evil Dude) and lady death coming. Don't see anymore coming.

Truest statement ever. Whaaa-whaaa, bye kiddie with no money, hello kind sir who has real cash.

No one ever said buying expensive toys was gonna be fun.

You may be a little shocked. People with cash like to be given something in return. I'm not talking about butt kissing, just being a little nice and making sure they get what they want. SSC does not do this. You can spend $12,000 with them in less then a year and they will still tell you to go $$$ yourself.

If you leave them on, 6 days 21 hours 18 minutes and 44 seconds.

If you don't leave them on, 6 days 21 hours 18 minutes and 54 seconds :horror :wave

Getting ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and new years. After that. I am thinking of doing what I did to my new PF of the super evil dude. He used to run off AA. I made it so it runs off of power and I can leave him on for a bit. I do wonder. How long the lights on the IM will last if on for a hour or so?

If you see most pro pictures of him. The lights are not on.

I guess we can throw a $300 Hulk out the window.

:offtopic: I'm still not convinced it should be more than the high $200's. There's not much to it. Bigger body but not much else. Truly, the only thing that justifies in HT minds to do that is the desire by the fans to have a Hulk. Not the figure itself.

No problem with the MK VII as I thought for sure it was going to be 250.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

The first picture of this headsculpt that makes me want to have it. Maybe I can convince someone to make it my birthday gift. Gotta wait for it to be available in some German online shop, though. Custom fees + sales tax = ordering from SSC is too expensive.

I would have bought it anyway. But his smirk, looks a little like Lady Death (The smirk is why I bought her, nice butt also).

the price is too high for non-dx :(
even much more expensive than joker dx11
ggeezzz.. does it have a revision price? (i hope so)..
has HT ever revised a figure`s price before?

just wondering why this figure so expensive

Na, no need to redo pricing. They sold to many at this price to do it. Most of the time if something does not sell for a time yes. Sorry don't see it.

Our best hope is they might add something to the product to make the price more justified. That has happened in the past

I sold all my hot toys IM figures a while ago but still am finding it very hard to resist purchasing this one. Looks incredible, though I am not big on the head sculpt. I think a few others were better looking ( just my opinion of course )...def not a deal breaker. Price is a little high but the prices of everything is going up and will continue to go up till we will all not be able to afford anything.

Hulk should cost around +$400 I would imagine.

Back