Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pulled the trigger and bought this from Chiana on ebay...had no intention of getting before but I think it's a better option than the new one given it has an unmasked HS.
Amazing how you never really want a figure and you see a YouTube review that changes your mind...thanks to the Ryno guy on YouTube...your cool review just cost me 200 dollars.:lol

Finally pulled the trigger and ordered Spidey. Used the May 4th coupon code to get it cheaper. Pretty excited!

I just ordered this one and I pre-ordered the new one. I'm posting in this thread for the reason of this Spidey not the other.
Was only wondering since the other spidey is out and in my opinion really like 244 more. IMO I get A comic looking impression of the 244 and a modern look off the 179. There both great figures tho as I also cancelled due to hearing the shoulder problems people where getting.

Was only wondering since the other spidey is out and in my opinion really like 244 more. IMO I get A comic looking impression of the 244 and a modern look off the 179. There both great figures tho as I also cancelled due to hearing the shoulder problems people where getting.

Well got this one coming in and the new one on order so pretty stoked.

Now, I'm tempted to do the same. :lol

Do it! It'll be worth it. I was originally going to buy a Star Wars item to celebrate but nothing was interesting me to hit the buy button so Spidey got my purchase. I'm pretty excited to receive him.

Do it! It'll be worth it. I was originally going to buy a Star Wars item to celebrate but nothing was interesting me to hit the buy button so Spidey got my purchase. I'm pretty excited to receive him.

Do you know when that coupon expires?

Back