Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a solution to fix a rattling body? Is it easy to remove the suit?

If I was you I'd return it a 4th time and get a refund instead of a replacement. I wouldn't try that but that's just me... It shouldn't be that hard buying it from someone else because obviously your supplier has bad spideys

9e6ymuny.jpg

My FRIGGING dog ate Spidey's hand!!!!

2y3y9uqu.jpg

😢😢😢😢

Awww is he a puppy? He has that look on his face like my dog when he gets in trouble.

Hi everyone! I just got my Amazing Spider-man! Just wondering does the revised version come with the don't lift arms past 80 degrees paper? Mine came with it and i just don't want a fragile version :(

Hi everyone! I just got my Amazing Spider-man! Just wondering does the revised version come with the don't lift arms past 80 degrees paper? Mine came with it and i just don't want a fragile version :(

Oh dude... I just saw a review and he stated that if it came with that seperate paper, it from the first bunch. I think it was sharktimus prime?

He said it was the broken one and his fig's shoulder busted even tho he didnt lift it above the said 80 degress

Thats what i feared :( well back to the store i go.
Oh dude... I just saw a review and he stated that if it came with that seperate paper, it from the first bunch. I think it was sharktimus prime?

He said it was the broken one and his fig's shoulder busted even tho he didnt lift it above the said 80 degress

I believe most if not all of them come with the paper, only way to really know is to know where you bought it from, US dealers have the good batch, sideshow, bbts, alter ego and the like, if you buy from ebay its anyones guess what batch its from.

Just picked him up at UPS and popped him open during class. Couldn't wait till I got home :D

Gotta say this is an impressive figure. Really glad I got it.
Took this real fast pose
apyvu2em.jpg

Did anyone react to it? Curious to hear if it did.:)

It was pretty funny. Ive shown my classmate some pictures of my collection so they knew what it was. But non of them saw a HT in person. All of them were like in awe, like most of us when we first saw a HT. I let them just touch the suit, and look. I wasn't comfortable with them playing with him. A girl was like "woaaah feels like a guy in there" pretty classic stuff.

There is a complete spidey nut in my class and he almost died lol. Now that he saw this one, he said if they made the new suit he would buy it in a heartbeat lol

Back