Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thats one way to pass the time i suppose :rotfl

I have one with Jor-El. Its a bit unwieldy IMO. The tube is like one of those metal/rubber LED posable lights.

doesn't look like it works well with caped figures in museum poses like jor el , or even Zod for that matter.

I hope they offer more ''faceplates'' though, HT basically eats sleeps pi55 and S.hits iron man now.

Has anyone or will anyone, swap the suit onto a hot toys slim?
I'm sure there will be slight modification needed but want to see if it's possible before picking one up.

Looks like a straight recast, slightly wider maybe from mould stretch. They have gotten much better with their paint apps though. Are the eyes a little wonky or is that lens distortion?

Weird, the fixed shoulders AND the new trailer make me want to Preorder this one now. The trailer looks fun but you have to admit it, that is a horrible, horrible interpretation of Rhino. HORRIBLE!!
What are they thinking? I could have even got on board with the ultimate version, but this? Not good.

Back